Retail Sales Associate - Womens Shoes, Boca Raton Town Center - Full Time
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Please note - currently this role may not require an in-person
interview and if you are selected for this role you will receive a
job offer via email. Please watch your email closely for updates
Are you ready to bring your amazing self to work?
At Macy's, Inc., we're on a mission to create a brighter future
with bold representation for all. This is our Mission Every One. We
know that each person here is unique. We respect and invest in each
individual to create growth, pride and satisfaction. If we are able
to bring our whole selves to work, it translates into a more
abundant and wider array of ideas and energy for all to benefit
from. Our success will be built on amazing colleagues, working
As a Retail Sales Associate, also known as a Generalist colleague,
you are an integral part of bringing the Macy's magic, and the
Macy's shopper is your highest priority. Your close attention to
customer preferences and the expertise you develop in Macy's
merchandise and services will let you create exceptional
experiences for every customer you encounter. As you help your team
meet their sales goals through delivering consistently superior
service, your positive, welcoming presence will be felt throughout
your area. From the sales floor to the fitting rooms to product
presentations, you will be part of a fun, inclusive team that rises
to every challenge.
What we can offer you:
- An inclusive, challenging, and refreshingly fun work
- Empowerment to perform impactful work with tangible
- Coverage across medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Employee Assistance Program (mental health and financial
- Fully-Funded education benefits may include 100% of tuition,
books, and fees
- Merchandise discounts
- Colleague Resource Groups (CRGs), give-back/volunteer
What you will do:
- Customer Service: Master store products, services, loyalty
programs, and Macy's sales systems and use knowledge to help
customers find what they need and suggest additional items.
- Sales Support: Develop customer relationships to grow business
and expand our client base. Respond to customer requests for
additional merchandise or other assistance, including sharing how
to use an electronic device to shop and compare. Assist in locating
and pulling merchandise to fulfill digital customer orders.
- Merchandise Organization: Maintain department recovery
standards, including selling floor and fitting rooms.
- Update Pricing and Signage: Deliver optimal merchandise
execution presentation, ensure accurate merchandise pricing, and
process markdowns in a timely and accurate manner.
Who you are:
- Focused on upholding Macy's dedication to fulfilling ideals of
diversity, inclusion and respect that our company aspires to
achieve, every day in every store and office, with every customer
- Flexible availability, including days, evenings, weekends and
holidays with regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Enjoy meeting people, learning about them, and sharing
- Resourceful and eager to start a new venture and can adapt to
changing priorities; you can work on your own but are great with
- You can handle electronic devices with no problem
- No Education or Experience Required
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of standing/walking around the store or
- Reach with hands and arms, use hands to press, handle, and
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs., climb
ladders, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- Requires close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust
Now is an exciting time for a Macy's career as we continue to focus
on creating exciting and memorable experiences for every Macy's
customer, whether their journey starts online or in the store. Our
opportunities in Sales, Merchandise, Operations, Customer Service,
Warehouse, Marketing, and other areas let you express your
creativity and commitment to excellence, grow your career, and make
a difference to your Macy's colleagues and customers.
Bring your creativity, energy, and ideas to the Macy's team - Apply
This job description is not all-inclusive and may not apply to
colleagues covered by a collective bargaining agreement. Macy's
Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a
diverse and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: Macy's, Boca Raton , Retail Sales Associate - Womens Shoes, Boca Raton Town Center - Full Time, Sales , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!