Territory Sales Director
Company: SBA Communications
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Are you looking for:
- Work/Life Balance?
- A company where you will make a difference?
- A unique remote work policy?
- Tuition reimbursement?
- Fitness Reimbursement?
- 401K program with company match?
- Ownership of a well performing stock?
- 19 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)?
- Commuter Reimbursement?
- Cellular Phone discounts?
- Vehicle Discounts? SBA is one of the top 20 Real Estate
Investment Trusts (REITs) based on market capitalization. Since
1989 SBA Communications has been a leading independent owner and
operator of wireless communications infrastructure. Currently in 16
countries and growing, we are seeking career minded individuals who
want to feel valued and work in a fast-paced company. You can
search our openings, review our benefits, and learn more about SBA
Communications by clicking on the link. Your Next Career
Opportunity - Territory Sales DirectorThe primary function of this
position is to identify and develop new tower-build sites. This
position is responsible for overseeing the activity associated with
deepening carrier engagement and delivering superior customer
experience as a trusted partner within the respective territory.
The Territory Sales Director will represent SBA overall with the
client and will ensure the entire sales lifecycle workflow is
achieved, milestones are reached, and all project deliverables &
contract compliance are completed. This role is responsible for
territory sales strategy development and execution to develop a
broader sales pipeline covering the complete SBA portfolio
(services, in-building solutions, new business initiatives,
etc.)What You Will Do - Primary Responsibilities
- Customer Engagement: Leverage and maintain established customer
relationships within the region. Take the initiative to deepen and
broaden the overall territory customer engagement/relationships to
discover and develop the new tower build opportunities and broader
SBA sales pipeline. Carrier relationships are a must-have and
critical requirement for the role's success.
- Act as a Trusted Partner in the region to maintain, execute,
and develop new sales channels to the carriers. In this role, the
Territory Director will take the initiative to listen to the
customer to solve problems by creatively positioning the SBA
portfolio. Gain customer and carrier stakeholder trust by creating
mutual value creation to achieve sales targets.
- Systems, Processes, Tools, & People: The incumbent will
orchestrate the overall execution within the territory. To be
successful, the incumbent should gain deep knowledge of SBA tools
such as OneVision, Dynamics360, PM Data Base, M2/Colo Platform,
processes/workflows, and lead internal teams to provide a superior
customer experience within the territory. A cross-functional
collaboration, leading by influence, interacting with the services,
product, and real-estate partners to ensure successful execution of
the new builds.
- Achieve Individual & Team Goals: The Territory Director will
play an integral part in delivering against targets including but
not limited to the sales pipeline (NBC), ASA execution (lease
signed), and FNE (site ready for billing). Discretionary goals will
include but are not limited to, strategy execution,
cross-functional collaboration, and creativity to develop a
long-term SBA sales pipeline.
- Other projects and duties as assigned. What You'll Need -
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study preferred;
- and 5-10 years experience in real estate, project management,
and/or construction and site development services within the given
territory. Wireless experience in at least two different functions,
including but not limited to site acquisition, site development,
construction management, and zoning.
- and 3-5 years of sales and business development experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and intermediate proficiency working
with Microsoft Office Suite software including Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Domestic Travel 40% of the time.
- Valid Government Issued Driver's License.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent /Broker's License preferred. Our
people are passionate about what they do, the product they sell,
and the customers they serve. If you're looking for an opportunity
to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation
and dedication, we're the right company for you. #LI-DJ1
Keywords: SBA Communications, Boca Raton , Territory Sales Director, Sales , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...