Sales Compensation Analyst (Remote)
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative,
creative Rock Stars!
- South Florida Business Journal, Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America - 2015 -
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth - Business
Intelligence Group's Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) - Customer
Sales and Service World Awards - - 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) - Customer Sales
and Service World Awards - 2018
Modernizing Medicine delivers truly disruptive and transformative
products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The
work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare
information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve
patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions
from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management
(RCM) that help our clients maximize their efficiencies.
The Sales Compensation Analyst reporting into Sales Operations
provides management and administrative support for compensation
programs. This Analyst will be responsible for planning, designing,
developing and reporting metrics for sales Incentive compensation
plans. This role is responsible for the development of this plan,
aligned with the company business goals and objectives as well as
to serve to attract, retain and motivate top sales talent. This
role will serve as a strategic advisor to executive and sales
leadership in matters related to compensation. This role prefers
someone with an aggressive drive for developing and implementing
business strategies and suggesting areas for improvement.
- Manage the administration of all incentive plans, and partner
with the Commissions team to ensure incentives are paid on time and
adhere to design governance
- Develop process efficiencies to support semi-automation efforts
while we transition to full scale end to end automation
- Provides insight analysis on sales incentive effectiveness, and
continually enhance dashboard visualizations
- Help drive linkage of corporate strategy to incentive
compensation metrics and insights
- Supports the ongoing review, evaluation, and modeling of new or
updated SPIFs and contest
- Builds and maintains strong collaborations with key business
partners within HR, Finance, and Sales
- Demonstrate understanding of incentive compensation systems
that provide commissions related data, and participate in User
- Develops, creates and presentation of sales compensation
training content and communications
- Acts as sales comp training resource and onboarding support as
- Additional misc responsibilities as it relates to Sales
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales Compensation, Sales Ops,
Finance, HR or related area
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel strongly preferred
- Experience in interfacing data with new/existing software or
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to navigate and mediate conflict.
- Detailed-oriented and organized.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the Sales
- Professional, patient and balanced approach to handling tasks
of varying priority and stress levels.
- Ability to take initiative with little direction, proactive and
willing to learn.
- Ability to multi-task and shift focus/priorities on-the-fly in
a fast paced environment.
- Motivated - we are a growing and ever-changing organization
that is transforming how healthcare information is created,
consumed and utilized to increase practice efficiency and improve
- An understanding of CRM and business processes, in addition to
technical capabilities, preferred
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance
Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition
reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations,
quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and
Keywords: ModMed, Boca Raton , Sales Compensation Analyst (Remote), Sales , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!