Sales Assistant (Omni Channel)
Company: Travelpro Products Inc
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job Description PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITIONThe Omni Channel
Sales Assistant is primarily responsible for supporting the sales
team in the areas of: retailer digital item set up and catalog
database management, marketplace tracking and assessment, and new
product launch support. This role requires strong partnerships with
cross-function departments and calls for a candidate who possesses
an analytical mindset with a "stay curious" mentality. MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS (Experience, education, certifications, general
knowledge, skills and abilities)Education: College degree in
business/marketing related field. Any equivalent combination of
education, experience or training will be considered.Years of
Related Experience: 1 – 2 years' experience with a CPG or
semi-durable company, ideally in eCommerce sales, and/or trade
marketing. Essential Functions (Fundamental duties necessary to
achieve the objective of the position)
- Completion of key retailer PDP set up, from inception through
post launch audit.
- Submission & management of all retailer asset needs
(photography, videos, etc.).
- Completing retailer comp shops to gather/report competitive and
- Development and maintenance of master retailer information file
which houses all account programs, retailer assortments and pricing
- Weekly tracking, analyzing and reporting of Travelpro and
competitor promotional cadence at key retailers.
- Management of consumer review campaigns and retailer review
- Maintenance of customer meeting calendars.
- Completion of Product Development New Product request forms.
- Supporting new product launch initiatives. Management of
product sample shipments and distribution files (ex. line review
support, sell sheet creation, training/pop material, etc.).
Specific Requirements of the Position (Knowledge, skills and
abilities to perform the functions)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with
internal and external partners
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Highly motivated/self-starter with a sense of ownership, a
willingness to learn, and a strong desire to
succeedPhysical/Working RequirementsAbility to perform occasional
lifting in the handling of work materials; up to 50lbs for a fully
packed luggage itemPrimarily works in an office environment Mental
RequirementsAbility to analyze data and provide
recommendationsRequires visual skills necessary to comprehensively
review physical products Equipment Used:PC Computer
Keywords: Travelpro Products Inc, Boca Raton , Sales Assistant (Omni Channel), Sales , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!