Apartment Service Technician
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Job DescriptionCARROLL is now part of The RMR Group!If you enjoy
fixing things up, helping people, and having a fantastic time at
work - this is the place for you! -Are you currently in skilled
trades and ready for a change? Are you interested in a career in
skilled trades? Are you tired of working nights and long shifts and
ready to wrap up your day at a decent time? All you need to join
our team is a positive attitude and a desire to work with your
hands - we can teach you the rest! Our teams are lean and
close-knit, so taking care of our residents' repair needs and
providing the best customer service is our primary job!As a
Maintenance Technician, you will support the Maintenance Supervisor
in maintaining the physical integrity of the community. This
involves ensuring a safe, secure, and comfortable Carefree Living
environment for residents, visitors, and staff. The Maintenance
Technician will carry out assigned duties safely and other duties
as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor.You will
- Perform repairs to make-ready units on time.
- Perform work order requests if necessary.
- Is responsible for being on call, as scheduled by the
Maintenance Superintendent, responding to on-call paging.
- Inspect the property for improvements and repairs and review
with the Maintenance Superintendent.
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent with maintenance
- Ensure that the grounds are free of litter at all times.
- Operate and perform scheduled maintenance properly on all
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent or Housekeeper with their
work if necessary.
- Assist the Grounds personnel with trashing out units if
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent with inventory control
and utilizing maintenance materials and supplies.You have
- Valid Drivers License-Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- EPA 608/ HVAC Certification preferred
- 1-2 years of maintenance experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with third-party vendors -What we offer:
- $18.00+ per hour
- Monthly Bonuses
- Training, Development, and Career Growth
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Apartment Rent Discount of 20%
- 15 Days of PTO + Paid Sick Time + Paid Holidays
- Employer Paid Short/Long-term Disability
- Paid Parental LeaveIf you're looking for an exciting career,
with amazing opportunities for advancement - apply today!Company
OverviewThe RMR Group (Nasdaq: RMR) is a leading U.S. alternative
asset management company, unique for its focus on commercial real
estate (CRE) and related businesses. RMR's vertical integration is
supported by nearly 600 real estate professionals in over 30
offices nationwide who manage over $37 billion in assets under
management and leverage 35 years of institutional experience in
buying, selling, financing and operating CRE. RMR benefits from a
scalable platform, a deep and experienced management team and a
diversity of direct real estate strategies across its clients.RMR's
mission is to create long term value for our clients by managing
their investments and assets "like we own it" - an approach that
consistently and repeatedly generates opportunities for all our
employees, investors and stakeholders. We are guided by -six core
- Integrity at Our Core.
- Perform Passionately and Effectively.
- Inspired Thinking.
- Like We Own It.
- Power of We.
- Mutual Respect.RMR has been rated a Top Place to Work by The
Boston Globe and GlobeSt.com, and has been recognized by the U.S.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Building Owners and
Managers Association (BOMA) International and the Institute of Real
Estate Management (IREM), among others (listed -here), as a CRE
industry leader.Visit our website to learn more about what makes
The RMR Group a rewarding place to build a career.Follow RMR on
LinkedIn, on Instagram @thermrgroup and on Twitter
@The_RMR_Group.The RMR Group is an equal-opportunity employer.
Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please -click here. If you'd
like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please
-click here.All candidates must possess a valid driver's license
and be willing to consent to pre-employment drug screening and a
criminal background check.Scheduled Weekly Hours40If you like wild
growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll
enjoy your career with us! -
Keywords: CARROLL, Boca Raton , Apartment Service Technician, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!