Sr. Financial Analyst, Land Acquisition and Development
Company: Lennar Corporation
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Sr. Financial Analyst, Land Acquisition and
DevelopmentUS-FL-Boca RatonJob ID: 2023-30673Type: Regular
Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: LandCorp - Boca
RatonOverviewLennar is looking for a Financial Analyst with an
understanding of finance, financial modeling and the ability to
manage relationships working as a liaison with internal
departments.ResponsibilitiesPrincipal Duties and
- Assist with managing and triaging the acquisition of land at a
nationwide level and on a deal-by-deal basis.
- Routinely pull and organize deal-specific information in
proprietary databases and Microsoft Excel, using formulas and
functions as VLOOKUP, IF functions, Pivot tables and manually
collect and tack data in in note sections.
- Manage and track deal-specific feedback from internal and
external parties through Outlook and Teams.
- Perform financial analyses and modeling data related to the
acquisition and development of real estate assets, this includes
the forecasting and modeling of land purchase price, site
development costs, product selection, vertical construction costs,
operational expenses, and sale of completed homes to third parties.
All aspects of the financial modeling are thoughtfully sourced and
- Strong understanding of finance with the ability to anticipate
the movement in financial metrics with changes in assumptions or
- Self-starting and ability to critically review work product and
provide suggestions and value additive comments to projects
- Other job duties as assigned QualificationsEducation and
- Three (3) - five (5) years of work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in real estate, finance, economics, or a
related field required, Master's degree is a plus.
- Prior experience in real estate, land acquisition, or related
fields is required.
- Ability to manage a large volume of communication clearly and
effectively with internal and external professionals.
- Strong Microsoft and Excel experience.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and
presentation. Lennar is an equal opportunity employer and complies
with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment
practices laws. Physical Requirements: This is primarily a
sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the
ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop,
reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is
necessary. This description outlines the basic responsibilities and
requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive
listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice.Please see job descriptionPI232807071
Keywords: Lennar Corporation, Boca Raton , Sr. Financial Analyst, Land Acquisition and Development, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!