Accounts Payable Analyst
Company: Artisan Design Group
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Description:JOB SUMMARYThe role of Accounts Payable Analyst is
responsible for producing accurate vendor invoices & payments,
managing the approval process, AP file maintenance, and the timely
posting of the general ledger.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with ADHOC projects.
- Apply all vendor payments post bank transmission and forward
remittances to Vendors.
- Communicate with internal and external correspondents regarding
invoices, inquiries, discrepancies, and status payments.
- Enter bills on time with proper GL Accts, classifications, and
- Ensure vendor invoices are approved prior to payment in
accordance with company policy.
- Liaise with Operations Team to investigate purchase price
- Manage account statements and other account payment
- Serve as a liaison between departments and vendors to resolve
administrative problems and inquiries.
- Manage full cycle Accounts Payable.
- Manage vendor account statements
- Research issues associated with vendor payments and serve as a
liaison between internal departments and vendors in the resolution
of administrative problems and inquiries
- Manage communication process regarding invoices, inquiries, and
discrepancies, and payment status with internal and external
- Maintain an accurate Accounts Payable aging report that aligns
with the General Ledger at the end of each month.
- Maintain accurate Accounts Payable aging report and prepare
weekly/monthly commentary on all overdue balances (60+ days).
- Prepare weekly payment requirement reports with all supporting
- Review and process all vendor bills- suppliers (3 way
- Verify vendors' bank details prior to payment
transaction.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out
supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines,
policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory
responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
- NoneRequirements:EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in full cycle Accounts
- B.A. preferably in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (advanced in Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational
skills and commitment to quality, accuracy, and
- Team-oriented with ability to interact with all levels of
employees in a professional and positive manner
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal
skillsPHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for extended periods
throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for extended periods of time;
to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to
handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift
and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences
in quality of documents and files.WORK ENVIRONMENT The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- May have to meet tight deadlinesOUR BENEFITS
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matchingArtisan Design Group is
committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for
applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group
to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and
professional development practices without regard to actual or
perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual
orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or
older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.PI206603654
Keywords: Artisan Design Group, Boca Raton , Accounts Payable Analyst, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...