Field Inventory Manager
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Company Overview: ADT has been in the business of helping save
lives since 1874. As the smart home security provider in the
U.S.,we help protect and connect families, businesses, and larger
commercial customers every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced
technology, and strategic partnerships deliver products and
services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home,
your business, or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above
all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking
for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today
and put purpose behind your paycheck. Check out more about life at
ADT here . Major Responsibilities Position Highlights: A highly
visible supply chain role that will oversee ADT Inventory processes
in Field Operation offices and vehicles. This is a hands-on
position responsible for developing and executing inventory
policies that will enable the ADT Supply Chain to meet/exceed
internal and external customers' sales, installation, service, and
sourcing objectives. Collaboration with other members of the supply
chain, sourcing, operations, field management/technicians, and
customer support teams is paramount to achieve these ADT Supply
Chain objectives. Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Provide strategic direction, design, and implement inventory
processes for ADT branches (160), and technician (4500+) stocking
- Lead and champion inventory initiatives for over $60M in ADT
- Assess KPIs and drive change for inventory management
techniques, methods, and approaches across the ADT Distribution and
Field Operations organizations.
- Manage evolving documentation and standard operating procedures
for inventory planning processes and systems.
- Manage and lead current and future supply chain and inventory
reviews, insuring processes and methods are followed.
- Develop, manage, implement, and analyze the appropriate
metrics, tools and dashboards required to maintain target inventory
levels and ensure process compliance within the ADT Distribution
and Operations teams.
- Establish and utilize best methods (statistical models and
software tools) in creating forecasts and respective inventory
- Recommend adjustments to inventory targets based on changes in
demand and market trends.
- Manage through others truck, branch, RDC, and SKU inventory and
usage levels and recommend SKU rationalization initiatives in the
- Proactively facilitating and re-engineering best inventory
practices & ability to gain consensus between functional experts
(Demand Planning, Inventory Planning, Operations and Finance)
- Lead inventory planning meetings with Operations, Supply Chain,
and Finance. Education:
- 4 year college degree (Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or
related field) or equivalent work experience Experience:
- Background in supply chain, branch operations, distribution, or
inventory management processes.
- Extensive experience with Oracle transaction and reporting
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis with strong mathematical /
- Successful track record driving change through others in large
organizations and geographies
- Knowledge of ADT branch and truck/field level operations and
- Experience communicator and change leader through all levels of
- Good communication and Team building skills.
- Experience in developing and maintaining supply chain
dashboards and metrics, analyzing the data and implementing process
changes to improve performance.
- 7+ years related experience.
- Knowledge of key inventory performance metrics, turns, days of
- Experience in developing inventory and supply chain processes
across a decentralized field organization.
- Collaborative skills in resolving long and short positions in
- Experience in managing new product and end of life cycle
inventory positions. Compensation: The pay range for this role is $
58,800 - $84,000 annually and is based on experience and
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discount Program ADT LLC is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse
and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and
environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve
our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we
have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel
included and recognized. Visit us online at to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Boca Raton , Field Inventory Manager, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!