Senior Account Representative - South East Florida Sales
Company: High Rise Fire and Security
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 12, 2022
High Rise Fire and Security, founded in 1991, is a leading fire
alarm, life safety and security systems solutions provider. We
provide a broad range of fire alarm, life safety, security products
and services including, but not limited to, the design,
installation, service and maintenance of fire alarm, Bi-Directional
Amplifier (BDA) Systems, card access, camera surveillance and
intrusion systems. High Rise is a member of the SCUTUM Group.
SCUTUM, founded in 1989, is a fast-growing, privately owned,
leading European life safety company with offices in France,
Germany, United Kingdom, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
SCUTUM complements our solutions with additional products, services
and expertise in electronic, cyber and defense security with an
Artificial Intelligence (AI) platform.
At High Rise, we pride ourselves on our ability to maintain
thorough and up-to-date industry knowledge as well as provide
expertise in local code requirements. Our employees are equipped
with comprehensive knowledge and extensive experience in providing
life safety system solutions throughout Boca Raton and the
surrounding areas. We are currently looking for a Business
Development Associate. This role is ideal for goal-oriented,
self-motivated and entrepreneurial minded professionals with a
passion for success. With a solid reputation in the market, ever so
growing Client base, cutting edge products and services, now is a
great time to join our team. Essential Duties and
- Develop and build a book of business using appropriate
prospecting strategies with Electrical, General & Other
Sub-Contractors, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP)
Consultants, Architects, Real Estate Developers, Financiers,
Property & Portfolio Managers, Building Owners, and End-Users.
- Actively pursue small to large complex fire alarm system,
Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) Systems and security system sales
from potential Clients in the commercial, residential and
government construction industry to meet appropriate Grade Level
- Actively pursue fire alarm, security system, central station
and Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) Systems service contracts from
- Build trust and rapport with existing and potential
- Identify, qualify, and assess Client needs to determine
suitable products and services.
- Prepare quote, contract, bid, technical and narrative approach
proposal packages and collaterals to provide integrated solutions
to help organizations manage their life safety, BDAS and security
- Negotiate and close profitable contracts
- Negotiate favorable buy terms with vendor Electrical
Contractors on out-sourced prime jobs.
- Monitor Client communication and promptly responding to calls
and emails.Minimum Qualifications
- Two year technical degree or an equivalent of industry
experience in life safety and/or electronic security systems
- Knowledge of fire alarm, BDA Systems and/or electronic security
- Knowledge of security systems products, operation, and
- Knowledge of the commercial construction industries.
- Ability to read, interpret blueprints and schematics, sequence
of operation, job specifications.
- Understanding of Florida Building codes and NFPA fire alarm
- Ability to prospect, assess needs, articulate value proposition
and solutions, negotiate and persuade.
- Proficiency in computer office applications such as MS Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work both independently
and in a team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure while preparing multiple
projects and meeting deadlines. Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive guarantee base salary plus unlimited commission and
- Travel and expense account
- Medical Allowance
- Disability insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- 401k plan with additional company contributions
- Profit sharing
- Life insurance
- Solid leads
- Ongoing in-house sales and technical training
- Access to industry training and tuition reimbursement
- Company mobile phone, laptop and personal office
- Career Development Planner (CDP---)
Our organization is growing, dynamic, and proud of our culture in
providing a collaborative work environment where employees are
consistently engaged and work together to provide top quality
service. Come explore the possibilities at High Rise!
Keywords: High Rise Fire and Security, Boca Raton , Senior Account Representative - South East Florida Sales, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!