COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS ANALYST
Company: The GEO Group, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Pay: $100,000.00 Annually
Bonus (if applicable):
Benefits: Employees working a normal work week (30 hours or more)
will enjoy a competitive benefits package for an energized
workforce with options for you and your family including:
--- Paid time off --- Paid holidays --- 401(k)
--- 401(k) matching --- Health Insurance --- Dental Insurance
--- Vision Insurance --- Life Insurance --- Flexible spending
--- Health savings account --- Tuition Reimbursement --- Reduced
--- Employee discount --- Employee assistance program --- Pet
--- Disability Insurance --- Paid training --- Other benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you looking for a career you can feel good about? We hire only
those that strive to do their best. By joining our family, you'll
receive the honor and recognition that comes with working for the
industry's global leader in evidenced based rehabilitation.
Who We Are:
GEO provides complementary, turnkey solutions for numerous
government partners worldwide across a spectrum of diversified
correctional and community reentry services. From the development
of state-of-the-art facilities and the provision of management
services and evidence-based rehabilitation to the post-release
reintegration and supervision of individuals in the community, GEO
offers fully diversified, cost-effective services that deliver
enhanced quality and improved outcomes.
Why Work for GEO:
- At GEO, we believe that diversity in our workforce and the
inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are
integral parts of our company's success.
- We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It
is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary
- Employee benefits play an important role in making The GEO
Group a great place to work. At GEO, we believe in the three
pillars of employee wellbeing: physical, emotional, and financial.
With comprehensive benefits and competitive wages, we trust that
you will find all the resources you need here to be successful.
Assist with installation, configuration and support of the
Company's local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN).
Monitor performance and connectivity of facility network circuits
and networking hardware. Assist with the management and maintenance
of the corporate office's existing phone and data
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages network integration services due to company
acquisitions or changing needs to support the business.
- Assists with ordering and implementation of new circuits as
well as upgrades of existing circuits and associated hardware.
- Reviews network monitoring and utilization reports and make
recommendations based on analysis of data.
- Works directly with communications vendors and WAN monitoring
services to ensure that outages and performance issues are
rectified in a timely manner.
- Monitors and acts on network alerts received via GEO's
outsourced managed router services.
- Creates and maintains internal WAN documentation.
- Serves as a technical advisor to regional and facility IT
personnel for voice, LAN and WAN issues and implementations.
- Configuration and support of the corporate office's Cisco
Unified Communications Platform (voice and video).
- Support the Corporate Office's call manager including
add/moves/changes in addition to advanced second tier support.
- Provide 1 st and 2 nd tier support for Cisco VCSE/VCS
environment including endpoints.
- Configuration and support for Cisco Unified Contact
- Configuration and support for Cisco Jabber, Presence and
- Troubleshoot network and voice related issues.
- Interact with the internal IT training team and IT support
center to create proper training literature for end users and
- Function as the project lead on voice, video and data related
- Provide 24-hour on-call support to respond to the Information
Systems needs or issues of the organization as necessary.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent technical experience.
- Must have a strong understanding of networking,
telecommunications and data communications on multiple levels.
- Appropriate knowledge of Cisco Router and QOS configurations to
allow for proper troubleshooting with 3 rd party network and router
- Working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications
o Cisco Tandberg Video Infrastructure
o Cisco Unified Call Manager
o Cisco Unity Connect
o Cisco Unified Contact Center
- Ability to keep abreast of new technological developments in
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Must be able to
communicate with employees at all levels of the organization. Must
be able to act as a competent liaison between the corporate and the
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety
of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal
with several abstract and concrete variables.
Keywords: The GEO Group, Inc., Boca Raton , COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS ANALYST, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!