Senior Manager of Site Reliability Engineering
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative,
creative Rock Stars!
- South Florida Business Journal, Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America - 2015 -
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth - Business
Intelligence Group's Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) - Customer
Sales and Service World Awards - - 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) - Customer Sales
and Service World Awards - 2018Modernizing Medicine is delivering
truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will
impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a
difference.Our web and mobile applications are transforming
healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency
and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end
specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR
to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that maximize office
interactions, patient visits, collections and
reimbursements.Modernizing Medicine is seeking to hire a Senior
Manager of Site Reliability Engineering who will lead a hybrid team
responsible for the operations of Modernizing Medicines platform.
This is to include the design, implementation, automation, and
support of our systems. You will work closely with our
business-critical engineering teams and will lead our engineers and
developers to ensure all systems are well engineered using
practices like SLOs, error budgets, actionable alerts,
retrospectives, and end to end ownership.Your Role
- Manage a hybrid team of local and remote employees supporting
our platforms and systems.
- Strong history in implementing and maintaining SRE topics like
SLOs, resilience, scaling, performance, and more.
- Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless
- Develop and track KPIs related to our platforms and report them
to upper management.
- Build and drive adoption for greater self-healing and
- Align engineering development requirements with the
capabilities of the site infrastructure.
- Grow the team by capturing new talent and coaching existing
talent.Skills & Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
- Requires 10+ years of Software engineering or Devops/SRE
- Requires 5+ years managing teams of various sizes across
- 3-5 years of managing cloud systems, costing, and reporting
- Strong communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills;
ability to convey complex, emergent, problems in a way that lets us
focus on solving the root cause of the problem, rather than its
- Proven ability to make difficult decisions about what to
prioritize and what to ignore. You identify where you can make the
most beneficial impact for our customers and continue working until
that benefit has been achieved.
- Excellent programming skills in Java/Python.
- Demonstrated experience in creating monitoring and reporting on
current status and progress of initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in automating/improving existing
deployment and configuration processes.
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD tools. (Jenkins, Ansible,
- Familiarity with modern observability tools (Grafana,
Prometheus, or equivalent).Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance
Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition
reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations,
quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and
Keywords: ModMed, Boca Raton , Senior Manager of Site Reliability Engineering, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!