IT Compliance Analyst
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Company Overview: ADT has been in the business of helping save
lives -since 1874. -As -the -#1 smart home security provider in the
U.S.,we help protect and connect families, businesses, and larger
commercial customers every day. -Our continuous innovation,
advanced technology, and strategic -partnerships deliver products
and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home,
your business, or on the go. And -as -times change, so do we.
-Above all, our mission is clear: -we help -save lives for a
living. -Looking for a career where you can make a real impact?
-Join our team today and put -purpose behind your paycheck.
-#WeAreADT -Check out more about life at -ADT -. - Position
- Understand IT security risks involved with third-party business
- Understand, review and document third-party risk assessments
and advise business teams of the risks involved.
- Review and analyze SIG or SIG-Lite Vendor Risk Assessment
- Basic understanding of SSAE 18 reports (SOC1 and SOC2), ISO,
NIST compliance certifications.
- Experience with using vulnerability scanning software like
Rapid7 or Tenable or Qualys.
- Assist with executing proactive vulnerability scans, analyzing
scan data, and communicating results to IT teams.
- Basic understanding of PCI DSS compliance and assist with
- Quick learner, ability to apply analytical and problem-solving
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide reports using MS Excel and MS Word.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Education/Work Experience
- Associate degree, bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- 0-3 yrs
- Certifications: CISA/CTPRP preferred but not required Core
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles, concepts and theories
of security and risk disciplines
- Understands appropriate procedures, policies, practices,
systems, and regulations
- Able to support and contribute to the strategic direction of
the security team's projects
- Focused, action oriented and drive for results
- Professional ethics & values
- Desire to learn
- Efficient time management skills
- Business Acumen
- Process Management ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive
workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where
every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and
help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best
talent working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Boca Raton , IT Compliance Analyst, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!