Company: Akron Biotech
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Boca Raton, FL (East Coast)
Akron Biotech is continuing to transform and further its rapidly
growing capabilities and is now seeking highly motivated
professionals to join our expanding team. This is an exciting
opportunity to play a critical role within our organization that is
driving advanced therapy development and commercialization with
high quality industrial scale solutions. We manufacture and
distribute components and raw materials for cell and gene therapy
discovery, development, and commercialization to meet industry
needs worldwide. We offer an array of highly competitive benefits
and perks to our valued associates.
- Supports all technical writing requirements for
- Author and revise manufacturing batch records, SOPs, work
instructions, validation/qualification protocols, forms, logbooks,
technical reports, CAPAs, change controls and any other document
that may apply.
- Formulate, fill and finish buffer and media for microbial an
mammalian process (Upstream and Downstream processing)
- Perform aseptic processes in a controlled or cleanroom
- Perform in-process testing of products using general laboratory
- Utilizes formulas, work instructions or equivalent to monitor
the production process.
- Perform experiments associated with development, improvement
and scaling up or optimization of manufacturing and development
- Troubleshoot problems associated with equipment, process
development/production/ including data analysis and internal record
- Perform Environmental Monitoring activities as
- Perform the clean-zone cleaning as required.
- Maintains current knowledge of developments related to product
recovery and purification processes.
- Performs duties in accordance with established laboratory
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and solve routine problems. Interprets
data based on knowledge and experience.
- Perform process validation and equipment qualification as
- Perform general equipment preventive maintenance. - Contribute
to maintaining lab and equipment cleanliness.
- Support and coordinate deviation investigations and
implementation of change controls or robust corrective and
preventative actions. -
- Support finished product labeling, raw material aliquoting and,
re-labeling requirements when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 years minimum relevant experience.
- Detailed oriented with good time management and organizational
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize assignments
in a multi-task position. -
- Motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and people/customer
service oriented. -
- Basic knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and Software Programs.
- Requires a strong adherence to cGMPs, regulatory compliance and
safety requirements, SOPs and other related documents such as SDS
Keywords: Akron Biotech, Boca Raton , Technician, Manufacturing, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!