Company: The GEO Group, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Facility: -HUMAN RESOURCESSalary: $78,000 - $100,000
AnnuallyBonus (if applicable): 5%Shift: Benefits: Full-time
employees will enjoy a competitive benefits package for an
energized workforce with options for you and your family
including:--- Paid time off ------------------------ Paid
holidays------------------------------ 401(k) --- 401(k) matching
------------------ Health Insurance ------------------------ Dental
Insurance--- Vision Insurance --------------- ---- Life Insurance
------------------------------ Flexible spending account--- Health
savings account ------ ---- Tuition Reimbursement ---------------
Reduced tuition rates--- Employee discount --------------- Employee
assistance program------ Pet insurance--- Disability Insurance
--------- ---- Paid training ------------------------------- Other
benefits availableEqual Opportunity Employer.Are you looking for a
career you can feel good about? We hire only those that strive to
do their best. By joining our family, you'll receive the honor and
recognition that comes with working for the industry's global
leader in evidenced based rehabilitation.Who We Are:GEO provides
complementary, turnkey solutions for numerous government partners
worldwide across a spectrum of diversified correctional and
community reentry services. From the development of
state-of-the-art facilities and the provision of management
services and evidence-based rehabilitation to the post-release
reintegration and supervision of individuals in the community, GEO
offers fully diversified, cost-effective services that deliver
enhanced quality and improved outcomes.Why Work for GEO:
- At GEO, we believe that diversity in our workforce and the
inclusion of a variety of views, perspectives, and backgrounds are
integral parts of our company's success.
- We believe that work is more than a place you go every day. It
is about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary
- Employee benefits play an important role in making The GEO
Group a great place to work. At GEO, we believe in the three
pillars of employee wellbeing: physical, emotional, and financial.
With comprehensive benefits and competitive wages, we trust that
you will find all the resources you need here to be successful.Job
Summary:This position is responsible for assisting in the
development and administration of corporate compensation policies
and programs. - Advises management on appropriate compensation
actions for employees. - Reviews proposed salary actions to ensure
adherence with established guidelines and policies. - Performs job
analysis and evaluation to prepare - documentation reflecting job
responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements. - Writes job
descriptions and makes recommendations for salary adjustments to
ensure internal equity and external competitiveness. - Completes
files for 401(k), Deferred Compensation and Employee Stock
Purchasing Plan for funding.Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts thorough job evaluations by reviewing and updating job
descriptions, meeting with appropriate staff to develop a complete
understanding of the job being evaluated, comparing comparable
positions, and completing market research to develop
recommendations for compensating corporate and facility employees.
Develops and recommends appropriate salary actions to management. -
Creates job descriptions for position families.
- Ensures that all jobs are compliant with the Fair Labor
Standards Act (FLSA) and, where applicable, the Service Contract
Act (SCA). Ensures that employee rates of pay are compliant with
state and federal minimums.
- Works with HRIS team to develop audits on employee and position
data and develop other ad hoc reports as needed.
- Works with regional and facility personnel to ensure that all
compensation requests are addressed in a timely and efficient
- Ensures that job code and position code tables are accurate and
- Participates in compensation surveys conducted by other
companies and organizations. May be required to conduct independent
compensation surveys as needed.
- Assists in the design and development of pay programs and
salary structures for exempt, non-exempt and collective bargaining
- Completes files for 401(k), Deferred Compensation and Employee
Stock Purchasing Plan for funding.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Job Requirements:Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in HR Management, Business Administration or
- Minimum of one (1) years of experience in salary administration
and job evaluations or related work. Must have knowledge of
compensation practices and laws including the Fair Labor Standards
Act (FLSA). Knowledge of the Service Contract Act (SCA) is
preferred. CCP designation a plus. - (Education and experience may
be combined at the discretion of management.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computerized systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Must be able to
compose job descriptions, write reports, and develop arguments. -
Must be able to make presentations to staff at all levels of the
- Must be able to multi-task and be able to meet changing
deadlines with short notice.
- Must possess strong problem solving, analytical and reasoning
- Must be focused on quality and accuracy and possess a high
degree of initiative.
Keywords: The GEO Group, Inc., Boca Raton , COMPENSATION ANALYST, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!