Corporate Quality Assurance and Data Analyst
Company: CELSIUS Holdings, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 16, 2022
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Corporate
Quality Assurance and Data Analyst opening.
We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates
will be contacted for interviews.
CELSIUS is not just a beverage company, it's a movement, a movement
that's all about movement. We aim to move further and faster in
everything that we do. We drive to push harder and set the bar
higher. We work hard and never settle, and we're looking for
qualified candidates with the same mindset. We are rapidly growing
company with tremendous opportunities for hard-working,
resourceful, hands-on applicants. If you are interested in working
for an industry leader in the functional beverage market and to
work with team of motivated, open minded-brand lovers individuals,
who have moved Celsius brand to be on the top 5 best seller brands
of the country and growing, then we encourage you to apply.
The Corporate Quality Assurance and Data Analyst will teamwork with
the Quality Assurance Manager as part the quality evolution process
of Celsius brand to become the best fitness brand in the world.
This key role will be part of the management team of the
- Be an influencer of Celsius Food Safety and Quality
- Ability to identify process deviations through data and results
- Review, document and report quality and food safety data of
product produced by the current co-packers and service
- Review Analytical and microbiological results
- Review data related packaging integrity data
- Review data of label verification and compliance
- Ensure management control of documentation and records across
- As required; perform quality inspections to co-packers:
- Ensure compliance with 21 CFR 117-cGMP's (including Pest
Control, Sanitation (zoning, EMP), Personnel, etc.
- HACCP/ Food Safety Compliance
- Food Defense Program verification
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program- Import and Export
- Track and analyze quality data to identify GAP' s against
quality requirements by Celsius.
- Report results to leadership: Corporate Quality Manager and
Senior VP of Operations
- Management of Change (MOC) and Continual Improvement database
owner and program compliance
- Perform market quality audits
- Perform co-packer proficiency test
- Maintain Sensory Program
- Associates Degree or higher - Background in Science
- Previous experience in food manufacturing and laboratory
- Microbiology sampling and testing experience preferred
- Document control management experience
- Record management experience
- Awareness of Continuous Improvement: Root Cause Analysis (tools
- FDA FSMA exposure or basic knowledge
- Food Safety: GFSI exposure or basic knowledge
- Knowledge of Sanitation in manufacturing process: CIP and
- Assertive, outspoken, yet collaborative. Good communication
- Capable to influence all organization food safety and quality
The above information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Celsius Holdings, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud
to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual
orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We believe
strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work
Keywords: CELSIUS Holdings, Inc., Boca Raton , Corporate Quality Assurance and Data Analyst, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!