Orthopaedic Technician Full Time
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Palm Beach International Surgery Center - -is a busy,
multispecialty -ambulatory surgery center in West Palm Beach,
performing outpatient procedures. - -We are an affiliate of United
Surgical Partners International, providing first-class surgical
services for local communities. USPI's mission is to treat each
patient and every family as if they were our own. Each patient,
each family, each and every time. If you share our mission, please
reach out to discuss joining our team.Responsible and accountable
for providing leadership to direct the intra-operative care to the
orthopedic surgical patient in partnership with the Board Runner.
Coordinates with physicians and vendors, the acquisition of
equipment and implants needed related to specific procedures.
Accountable for facilitating a collegial relationship between
nurses, physicians, and other healthcare providers and for
obtaining maximum efficiency of the daily schedule. Preforms duties
in a certified surgical technician capacity as needed in accordance
with hospital regulatory and professional standards. -
- High school education
- Orthopedic experience in the Operating Room with demonstrated
skills as an OR Technician
- CPR certificate
- Completion of recognized courses for surgical technologist and
certification. BLS required
- Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution
- Demonstrated organizational, leadership, communication
- Leadership- acts as a professional role model.
- Extensive knowledge of instrumentation and applied uses for
specific surgical procedures.
- Understanding of appropriate methods of care, cleaning, and
reprocessing of instrumentation.
- Understanding of sterilization methods and parameters.
- Knowledge of required supplies, inclusive of , but not limited
to, drapes, sutures, and medications needed for most surgical
- Core competency completed -USPI complies with federal, state,
and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce.
- If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any
applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full
vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical
exemption prior to your start date. - If you receive an exemption
from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to
regular testing in accordance with the law. - -Employment practices
will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally
protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would
result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: USPI, Boca Raton , Orthopaedic Technician Full Time, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!