Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Company Overview:At ADT, we've been in the business of helping
save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. For more information, visit or follow us on , , and .Position
Summary: -Conduct general IT business process analyses, needs
assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in order to
align information technology solutions with business delivery
- Serve as a liaison between the business and IT to provide
technical and business solutions that meet user needs.
- Translate business requirements to functional specifications
for IT and manage changes to those specifications.
- Assist with the communication between the business unit(s) and
IT from initial requirements to final implementation, as well as
with business process redesign and documentation, as required, for
- Analyze and understand a business operation's strengths and
weaknesses to identify opportunities for automating processes and
- Possess expert knowledge of the business unit(s) they are
supporting, understand IT systems and capabilities, and has a basic
understanding of technology trends in order to develop solutions
for the business units supported that enhance the competitive edge
of the enterprise.
- Create business requirements and other documents in support of
- Researches, documents and analyzes data in support of business
functions, process knowledge, and systems requirements.
- Responsible for proactively generating and compiling reports
based on his or her findings, complete with recommended
improvements to or new requirements for business processes and
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving
skills maximize the benefit of IT system investments and to assist
in implementing new business process solutions.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Education/Work Experience
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 yrsCore Competencies:
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the principles,
concepts and theories of own discipline and some knowledge of
principles and concepts in other functions.
- Understands appropriate procedures, policies, practices,
systems and regulations.
- Demonstrates business and organizational acumen of disciplines
and client function.
- Able to lead small to medium projects.
- Recognized for technical/ functional expertise.
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Ethics & Values
- Time Management
- Action Oriented
- Business Acumen
- Process Management
- Innovation Management -ADT LLC is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse
and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and
environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve
our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we
have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel
included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn
Keywords: ADT, Boca Raton , Business Analyst, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!