Information Security Analyst-Flexible Hybrid
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Since 1923, NCCI has been committed to fostering a healthy
workers compensation system. We are the nation's trusted source for
accurate, objective workers compensation information. Learn about
how you can contribute to our company's success in the following
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Information security analysts are responsible for day to day
administration of NCCI's various security solutions, supporting the
application development community and business security points of
contact with regard to application and end-user provisioning and
performing first line triage of security events.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS POSITION:
- Day to day administration of Identity and Access Management
including but not limited to role management, banking
administration, access review campaign administration, separation
processing, user-administered system administration, and processing
- Assist development teams with Application Provisioning
activities (i.e. processing ID administration, application security
- Handle initial triage of alerts and events generated from
various event management sources such as the SIEM and file and
database activity monitoring.
- Act as primary support for the business Security Points of
Contact (SPOCs) to assist with end-user provisioning when
- Administration of Audit Response & Annual Exception
processesWHAT YOU MUST BRING TO THIS ROLE:
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of two (2) years in a
dedicated Information Security role or 3 years IT administration
experience with at least 1 year focused on information security
responsibilities such as patch management, provisioning, system
hardening, and permissions management.
- In lieu of the degree, additional work experience and/or trade
school or applicable certifications.
- In lieu of 2 years' experience, an individual can qualify if
they have previous NCCI experience and have demonstrated the
technical competencies and in-depth understanding of the current
technologies required for the role.
- At least one of the following: CompTIA Security+, SANS GSIF,
- Basic knowledge of at least one computing platform, including
Windows, OSX, or Linux.
- Some experience managing security tools
- Working knowledge of information security concepts, principles
and practices including but not limited to Identity and Access
Management, Event Management, Risk, CIA and AAA triads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven learning agility and seeks to excel, be curious and
- Ability to follow established procedures and identify areas for
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and
- Ability to function in a dynamic work environment requiring
cross-divisional coordination and communication
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to be on-call and work outside of regular business
hours as needed.WHAT WILL MAKE YOU A MORE VIABLE CANDIDATE:
Any additional IT or Information Security certifications beyond one
of the required certifications such as; Microsoft Certifications,
Network+, Linux+, etc.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary plus a targeted annual
- A phenomenal work environment, with perks including onsite
restaurant and coffee shop, employee activities, onsite fitness
center, and sports leagues
- A wonderful team of dynamic people to work with who are fun,
caring and friendly
- A fantastic benefits package that's hard to find in South
FloridaWHO WE ARE:
Since 1923, NCCI has been committed to fostering a healthy workers
compensation system. We are the nation's trusted source for
accurate, objective workers compensation information. We are the
industry leader. At NCCI, we recognize that our employees are the
reason our legacy endures today. We're motivated by the opportunity
to do challenging and interesting work, and our Total Rewards
package attracts top talent. Our employees care about each other
and the communities in which they live and work. Our values of
integrity, respect, quality and excellence, responsibility, and
commitment, guide our success.
We require a drug screen and background check.
EEO/Smoke Free environment
At NCCI, we recognize that our employees are the reason our legacy
endures today. We're motivated by the opportunity to do challenging
and interesting work, and our Total Rewards package attracts top
talent. Our employees care about each other and the communities in
which they live and work. Our values of integrity, respect, quality
and excellence, responsibility, and commitment, guide our
Keywords: NCCI, Boca Raton , Information Security Analyst-Flexible Hybrid, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!