Fill Finish Technician I
Company: ADMA Biologics
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 18, 2021
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly
committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient
patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this
underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to
production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking
for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical
industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then
consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity
available for a Fill Finishing Technician / Visual Inspection
Associate This experienced position is responsible for the final
finishing of plasma products. This includes aseptic filling, visual
inspection, vial labeling, and final serialization and packaging.
This position is under oversight of the Group Leader and reports to
the Supervisor/ Sr. Manager Fill Finish
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment before and after use.
- Responsible for area cleaning and disinfection and waste
- Maintains raw material and component inventories, performs
inventory related cycle counts.
- Maintains area in an organized GMP state, participates in area
walk throughs, follows up on and closes observations.
- Performs material handling related activities associated with
raw materials, components, and finished goods.
- Stocks area airlocks and production rooms with needed
consumable and gowning supplies.
- Responsible for all production operations as assigned.
- Performs loading and unloading of the filling system.
- Performs visual inspection of filled products.
- Performs vial labeling, serialization, and final packaging of
- Takes product samples.
- Completes and audits batch records and logbooks following Good
Documentation Practices. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
preferred. GMP experience required. Aseptic Filling experience
preferred. Knowledge of the metric system; basic math, written and
oral skills. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a
comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks' Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Company paid shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station ADMA
Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit ADMA Biologics is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: ADMA Biologics, Boca Raton , Fill Finish Technician I, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!