Warehouse Associate - Refrigerated - EXP Required
Company: Whole Foods Market
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Warehouse Experience PreferredAs a Production Team Member, you
will work together with other Team Members to assure all production
goals are met and exceeded while abiding by the strictest standards
of physical and food safety, freshness, and
- Prepare doughs, batters, fillings, and frosting correctly by
weigh/ measure according to instructions and or recipes.
- Read, understand, follow, completion daily prep distribution
- Ensure all coolers and shelves are kept clean, well-stocked,
and product properly rotated.
- Follow established food safety, cleaning, and practice proper
care and maintenance of all equipment.
- Be aware of new products and recipes that become
- Monitor, document, and control product transfers, waste, and
- Ensure the accuracy of product mix to meet varied customer
- Monitor product availability, preparation, storage, and
- Accurately maintain all documentation as required.
- Responsible for monitoring safety of equipment and informing
Leadership when safety issues need to be addressed.
- Comply with all applicable health and safety codes
- Communicate and maintain employee safety and security
- Arrive to work on time, wear appropriate PPE, work all
scheduled shifts, complete required training and attend required
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- Must be 18 years year of age
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor, Associate Team
Leader, Team Leader, and Facility Leadership.Knowledge, Skills, &
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and concise manner to
fellow Team Members.
- Ability to complete all tasks in a thorough and timely
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability in recognizing
and accomplishing all tasks where there is a direct job
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Able to work well with others, self-motivated, and capable of
working independently with little supervision.
- Food handling experience preferred
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet
deadlines.Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Able to work in temperatures from -10 to 100 degrees.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation
- Ability to stand or walk at least 8 hours, and be able to
frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach with or without
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted. Sometimes frequently
throughout the day.Availability Requirements
- Average shifts are 8 hours long.
- Ability to work a rotating schedule including nights, weekend,
and holidays as needed.
- Team Members receive their schedule up to 3 weeks in advance.At
Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: Whole Foods Market, Boca Raton , Warehouse Associate - Refrigerated - EXP Required, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!