Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: August 28, 2020
At ADT, weve been in the business of helping save lives for more
than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider
serving residential and business customers, our people are our most
important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than
200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our
customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team
and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit
www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and
The EPM Sr. Financial Systems Analyst will work with team to help
develop solutions through Oracle Hyperion applications, mainly
Essbase applications. This role will be working together with our
internal customers (Finance, Accounting, Operations) to deliver
solutions and support of all applications that support the
financial close, budget/forecast process, and reporting. This
position will also be responsible for assisting in the management
of various finance and accounting process improvements and system
integration efforts, with a focus on reporting and manual
transactional process automation, system implementations and
integration, system maintenance and upgrades of the EPM
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist Finance team with ongoing financial processes such
performing system updates for the annual budgeting, forecasting
process and reporting.
- Support application operations, troubleshooting of application
performance, inspects and resolves system problems quickly and
- Coordinate, support and participate with special development
projects / tasks in various areas including but not exclusive to
annual budgeting, forecasting process and reporting, general
accounting analysis and research, gathering of financial and
non-financial data from sub-ledger and other operational systems as
well as interact with the lines of businesses.
- Work as a partner with other members of the Financial
Systems/Functional Team to optimize EPM Financial Systems
- Document Financial Systems processes and procedures.
- Adhere and when required, memorialize tasks and processes to
meet compliance and audit requirements.
This Financial Systems analyst must demonstrate ability in the
- Accountability & Drive for Results - Strong customer focus and
- Change Agent - Ability and readiness to embrace and
successfully drive/implement change
- Process Optimization Focused - A visionary with ability to
apply practical solutions
- Team player; comfort in operating within a dynamic, complex
- Excellent communication skills- must demonstrate willingness to
interact effectively with our customers.
- Self-Organization Be able to create, manage, and meet
deadlines. Must have good time management and know how to
- Essbase Administration
- Functional/technical skills general knowledge of financial
- Understanding of both financial and operational processes
- Customer service experience; providing end user support by
resolving technical problems
- Knowledge of SQL language a plus
- Proficiency with MS Excel.
- Essbase (ASO/BSO), DRM, and FDMEE development a plus.
- 3+ years experience financial system administration and/or
management or equivalent
- Bachelors or Advanced degree in Accounting, Finance and
- 5+ years of working experience in Accounting/Finance
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are
committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our
best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels
valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We
can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an
environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us
online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Boca Raton , Senior Financial Systems Analyst, Professions , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!