W2 Producer - Personal Lines
Company: Insurance Office of America
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Title: Personal Lines W2 Producer
Welcome to Insurance Office of America - one of the nation's
largest and premier privately held insurance agencies! Recognized
as a Top Workplaces USA Award winner, IOA's commitment to both a
rewarding culture and employee satisfaction is unwavering.
Prioritizing a strong work/life balance, personal and professional
growth, competitive benefits, and giving back to our community
aren't just clich--s here - they're a part of who we are. With a
growing workforce and over 60 office locations across the US and
Northern Ireland, we can confidently serve our clients with an
unmatched standard of excellence.
Want to learn more? Complete the application below and one of our
talented recruiters will be ready to answer any other questions you
may have. -
Job Summary -
The Personal Lines Sales Agent regularly interacts with new and
existing clients as needed on the most complex accounts.
Responsible for devising creative solutions to meet client needs as
to coverage and costs. Regularly exercises discretion and
independent judgment on significant accounts including but not
limited to: negotiation of product pricing, interviewing clients;
collecting and analyzing information regarding the client and
assisting in product and pricing determinations; affecting,
interpreting, and implementing various company policies with regard
to the specific factual circumstances of each client. Assist
producers with cross-selling personal lines to commercial agents.
Handles all new VIP accounts. Negotiates with underwriters, quotes,
participates in outside sales, seminars, and is the Carrier
What You'll Do: -
- Use experience, discretion, and independent judgment to
conceptualize and implement solutions to meet client needs as to
coverage and costs
- Collect and analyze client information.
- Regularly interact with clients in a professional and timely
- Assist the Producers for new and existing clients as
- Achieves established sales goals.
- Provides marketing expertise.
- Provides networking opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned. -
What We're Looking For: -
--- - - - - - A state required insurance license
--- - - - - - College degree or equivalent experience
--- - - - - - Insurance sales experience
--- - - - - - Must possess strong oral and written communication
--- - - - - - Must possess strong presentation skills
--- - - - - - Must possess strong negotiation skills
--- - - - - - Must have working knowledge of Microsoft outlook,
Word and Excel
--- - - - - - Ability to utilize the internet
--- - - - - - Strong Organizational skills -
What We Offer: -
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Participation in our employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their
families and businesses -
Still wondering if IOA is the right fit for you? -
- If you want to feel the significance of knowing your efforts
have been both recognized, appreciated and rewarded, then IOA is
right for you.
- If you want to feel valued and have a real influence towards
the continued success of your organization, then IOA is right for
- If you want to feel the peace of knowing that you've made the
best decision of your professional life, then IOA is right for
Keywords: Insurance Office of America, Boca Raton , W2 Producer - Personal Lines, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!