Company: Meridian Senior Living, LLC
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Job Location: The Meridian at Boca Raton - Boca Raton, FL
Position Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Salary Range: Undisclosed
DescriptionMeridian Senior Living believes that "Everyone Deserves
a Great Life."
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees.
What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our
work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream
work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more
satisfying then making a difference in someone's life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options
for you to choose from) - complete with Medical, Dental, and
- 1800MD - Telemedicine that is available to all
employeesandtheir family members at no cost! No enrollment
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident
Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts - (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office
Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career - whether it
be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity,
joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an
employee can ask for.
Details about the Caregiver/Resident Assistant position we are
As a Caregiver/Resident Assistant you will provide direct care
assisting residents in their daily activities. Responsibilities
include bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning,
mobility and incontinence care. Additional tasks include keeping
proper care records, reporting any changes in resident's
conditions, interacting effectively with residents, families,
staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent and successfully complete
training as required by State regulations.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team
member as well as an individual.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families,
staff, vendors, and the general public.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and
the rights and privacy of others.
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Meridian Senior Living, LLC, Boca Raton , Care Partner, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!