Grocery Stocking Supervisor- Full Time
Company: Whole Foods Market
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 8, 2023
Assists with the scheduling and supervision of the Stock Crew as
well as with the normal operational flow of the department.
Oversees and maintains compelling displays. Supports the Team
Leader, Associate Team Leader(s), and Order Writers to ensure
smooth operation of the team. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs
require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous,
friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at
all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with the
Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be
prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team
Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM
core values and goals and ensure adherence to all applicable health
and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties
required in the department.Job Responsibilities
- Effectively supervises and delegates tasks based on the needs
of the department.
- Works with leadership to resolve team concerns or issues.
- Responds to customer and Team Member needs and concerns.
- Assists in sorting and stocking processes for at least 75% of
the scheduled shift.
- Assists in training as delegated by Team Leader and Associate
Team Leader utilizing learning checklists and training
- Establishes and maintains a positive work environment that
supports high Team Member morale.
- Completes inventory management processes, spoilage, sampling,
temperature, and sweep worksheets as required.
- Assists in tracking the productivity of the stocking crew
utilizing the case count tracker.
- Opens and closes department according to established
- Sets and achieves the highest standards of retail
- Fosters and encourages a positive environment of outstanding
teamwork, mutual respect, and exceptional morale.
- Maintains awareness of customer flows and needs and directs
Team Members as necessary to satisfy and delight customers;
responds promptly to customer needs and questions.
- Selects, trains, develops, mentors, motivates, and counsels
Team Members in a manner that sustains a high-performance team and
- Provides timely, thorough, and thoughtful performance
- Consistently communicates and models WFM vision and goals.Job
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability in recognizing
and accomplishing all tasks where there is a direct job
- Capable of teaching others in a constructive and positive
- Strong demonstrated organizational and time management
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building, and
customer relationship skills.
- Capable of teaching others in a positive and constructive
- Thorough product and process knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory and safety policies and
- Demonstrated decision-making ability, leadership skills, and
ability to prioritize and delegate.
- Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office, and
- 12+ months retail experience. Physical Requirements/Working
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour workday: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting,
squatting, and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box
cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- May require use of ladders.Note: The purpose of this document
is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for
the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document
does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position.
Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any
job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher
level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level.
Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for
similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or
geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An
individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current
position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in
order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for
the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the
most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain
milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification,
time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the
higher-level role do not guarantee a promotion. At Whole Foods
Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all
Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other
legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and
promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the
position to be filled and business needs.Whole Foods Market works
with job sites like Indeed, LinkedIn, and ZipRecruiter to promote
opportunities at our company. Please be aware that other career
sites may not be accurate or up to date and may even be fraudulent.
We encourage and recommend all candidates to apply via our
Keywords: Whole Foods Market, Boca Raton , Grocery Stocking Supervisor- Full Time, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!