Front Desk Team Member
Company: US Swim School Association
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 8, 2023
We provide swim instruction to our community that builds
confidence and develops safety skills in a student-centered
environment. Every day is different, with opportunities to make
lasting impressions engaging children and families. This is a
diverse, inclusive and supportive workplace.
Why Choose Swim?
- It's a fun, creative, flip flop friendly environment
- Every day is different with new chances to make lasting
impressions and build relationships
- You get to be a part of making a difference in the lives of
children and families
As a front desk team member you are responsible for providing a
high level of customer service to our families, making lasting
impressions. You will work to build relationships with our
families, providing personal attention while checking in students,
relaying account messages, giving tours and answering various
questions. You can expect to be regularly communicating with
families and fellow staff members, remaining calm and efficient
during periods of high volume at the front desk. You should be
someone who is warm and welcoming while also being highly
organized, dependable and open to feedback. As a front desk team
member you will report to the Office Manager or Owner during shifts
and provide support throughout the lobby as needed.
Office staff should also be prepared to hop in to teach and will be
trained in teaching swim as well. Every part of our staff are able
to be in the pool at a moment's notice as team players.
We have a fun and rewarding work environment with a great
atmosphere for someone who loves families and being around people.
We offer paid training. Starting wage is negotiable with prior
experience. This is a part-time position that requires
afternoon/evening and weekend shifts.
- Friendly engagement of families by phone and in person.
- Multitask to efficiently and professionally maintain accurate
records and answer customer questions.
- Be a team player who is who is consistently dependable and
- Complete required training and be a continual learner.
- Follow our systems with a focus on follow through and
- Smile and have fun during your entire shift.
- Interchangeable with swim instructing
- Caring and compassion for children and adults
- Ability to solve problems by proactively finding solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Great attitude and willingness to be coached
- The ability to focus in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to commit to at least 1 year of employment,
afternoons and weekends required
- Fun team atmosphere
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Compensation: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your
application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this school. All
inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly
to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.
Keywords: US Swim School Association, Boca Raton , Front Desk Team Member, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!