Business Development Representative
Company: Wellness Resource Center
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Come join our team as a Business Development Specialist at
Wellness Resource Center! *We are looking for self-starters who
want to make a difference in our communities by promoting a network
of world-class treatment facilities, managing a defined territory
and contributing to the industry with your expertise in healthcare
related sales and consultative selling.
*We offer a full suite of benefits ranging from: *
* Competitive hourly rates
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off
* HSA & FSA
* Company Paid Basic Life & AD&D
* 401(k) Retirement Plan - with company match
* Employee Assistance Program/Employee Discount Program
*Pay Range: *
The pay range for this position is $60, 000.00 to $70,000.00, with
the pay rate being determined by experience and training.
*Flexible hours available for*
This is a full-time position with some on-call responsibilities and
extensive local travel.
At *Wellness Resource Center* we specialize in providing services
to adults struggling with substance use disorders, mental health,
and associated co-occurring disorders in an inpatient and
*Your job as a Business Development Specialist: *
This position will have a primary focus on developing
* You are responsible for connecting and building trust within our
respective healthcare communities as reliable resources for
behavioral health treatment placement across a vast network of
facilities and resources.
* You will provide guidance to those struggling with these issues
by collaborating with other professionals in the mental health and
addictions community and through liaising with family members to
find individualized levels of care within their local, regional and
national system of providers.
* An ideal candidate will research, uncover and initiate new
professional prospects and business opportunities and have a
passion for marketing with the goal of increasing patient
admissions and expanding market share.
* You will be responsible for strategically developing and
executing quarterly and annual sales objectives.
* High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in
Marketing or related health or social services field preferred.
* Two or more years' experience in sales and/or marketing
* Two years or more with Substance Use Disorder and/or Mental
* Two years or more with Behavioral Health.
* Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, maintain
automobile insurance coverage and have access to an automobile,
where facility requires.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 2 years
* Day shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Boca Raton, FL 33487: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Business development: 2 years (Preferred)
* Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
* Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
* Substance Use Disorder: 2 years (Preferred)
* Mental Health: 2 years (Preferred)
* Behavioral health: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Wellness Resource Center, Boca Raton , Business Development Representative, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!