Company: Polo Club of Boca Raton
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Job Title: *Human Resources Coordinator
*Summary: *Assists with and processes benefit enrollments, changes
and deletions. Maintains employee records including compensation
and assists with other day-to-day Human Resources administration
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities *include the following;
* Processes monthly insurance enrollments, changes and
* Inputs benefit deductions into payroll/HRIS system.
* Processes compensation entries and changes accurately and in a
* Informs department heads of when performance reviews are due and
oversees the timeliness of when performance reviews are to be
* Processes and maintains gym memberships; processes invoices and
enters the employee's deduction into the system.
* Processes and updates personal information in the HR/payroll
* Assists with maintaining the I-9 files by purging terminated
employees and tracking and updating expired work
* Assists with exit interviews and processes paperwork.
* Informs Access Control of all terminated employees and ensures
the return of transponders if necessary.
* Maintains personnel files in an accurate and timely manner.
* Processes accruals and creates accrual list for all
* Creates birthday list and distributes to all departments on
monthly basis. Distributes birthday cards to employees and orders
gift cards and birthday cards when necessary.
* Assists all employees with day-to-day issues as appropriate such
as benefits questions, worker's compensation, compensation,
vacation/personal time, employee relations and events.
* Maintains "Employee of the Month" award board.
* Performs miscellaneous tasks and special projects as assigned by
the Director of Human Resources.
* Assists with restocking flyer holders with applications, payroll
change notices, replacement name tag forms and W-4 forms.
* Performs a variety of clerical tasks including filing, faxing,
copying, mailing, Notary and helping the Director of Human
Resources with projects that need to be completed.
* Communicates with members, co-workers, management and the general
public in a courteous and professional manner.
* Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work
procedures and instructions.
* Exhibits and maintains a professional demeanor to reflect a
positive image of The Polo Club.
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Human
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: *
* Requires good organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to speak Spanish or Creole a plus.
* Ability to verbally communicate well in English and in
* Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written
instructions in English.
* Ability to interact professionally and maintain effective working
relationships with superiors, co-workers and members.
* Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced
*Qualifications: * To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
*Education and/or Experience: *High school diploma or general
education degree (GED); or six months to a year related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Previous club experience is preferred.
*Language Skills: *Ability to communicate well in English. Ability
to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write
routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present
information and respond to questions from groups of managers,
clients, members, and the general public.
*Mathematical Skills: *Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and
percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
*Reasoning Ability: *Ability to apply common sense understanding to
carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables
in standardized situations.
*Computer Skills: *To perform this job successfully, an individual
should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet
software; PowerPoint; Payroll systems; Internet software and Human
*Physical Demands: *The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use
hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is
frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The
employee is occasionally required to stand.
*Work Environment: *The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $24.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Boca Raton, FL 33496: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* HRIS: 1 year (Preferred)
* Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Polo Club of Boca Raton, Boca Raton , HR Coordinator, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!