Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: MDVIP LLC
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Overview: MDVIP, based in Boca Raton, FL is seeking a Talent
Acquisition Specialist to manage recruiting efforts, source,
evaluate and recommend quality candidates to hiring managers
throughout the organization. Evaluates and edits job descriptions
and posting profiles. Reviews compensation structure and makes
recommendations for proper placement. Develops innovative sourcing
strategies based on manager's needs and manages the Applicant
Tracking system (ATS) throughout the process to ensure all activity
is properly captured and system is working effectively.
MDVIP has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work -
employer since 2018. (Greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/MDVIP)
and was named by _Fortune_ and Great Place to Work - as one of the
2021 Best Workplaces in Healthcare & Biopharma---. This is a
corporate based role, however a hybrid corporate office and work
from home schedule may be available based on position and
Responsibilities: *Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
Recruiting, ATS, and On-boarding Activities:
* Creates position-based recruiting/hiring strategy with hiring
managers and executes all recruiting and selection activities and
processes for assigned positions (exempt and non-exempt staff).
* Creates compelling job profiles for roles prior to initiating the
requisition process. Develops/updates screening questionnaire and
testing requirements, as required.
* Reviews the requisitions for approvals and accuracy; opens roles
timely. Issues vendor hiring orders and cross-posts roles to
* Reviews incoming resumes timely, assessing qualifications, and
identifies next actions.
* Searches internal and external databases for qualified
candidates, conducts screening interviews and makes recommendations
* Communicates effectively with candidates, agencies, and managers
* Coordinates and/or performs reference checking and background
screening process, and all candidate communications.
* Serves as primary administrator and subject matter expert for the
ATS system and accountable to create, adjust, and problem solve to
ensure system meets all needs of the organization.
* Develops, delivers, and updates New Hire onboarding process and
* Cultivates and manages vendor relationships to ensure agencies
are executing on hiring orders timely with quality candidates.
* Manages development and maintenance of Job Profiles and performs
research of market data to make compensation recommendations for
hiring and banding. Supports external compensation analysis
* Manages the performance management process for new hires and
transfers during the introductory period. Communicates with hiring
managers directly and updates HR leadership as needed.
* Develops and analyzes recruitment statistic reports.
* Performs exit interviews for Corporate and Field staff (except
This job profile is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities
and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in business and at least three
years related recruiting and HR experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience where two year's related
experience equals one year of schooling.
Related experience requires the following, demonstrated in a
similarly sized corporate role:
* Recruiting of hourly and professional corporate and IT exempt
* Knowledge and experience working with and configuring applicant
tracking systems and various HCM systems,
* Must have demonstrated ability to work independently and set and
achieve own deadlines to ensure responsive follow-up and goal
* Must have strong presentation and writing skills.
* Demonstrated ability to establish rapport quickly with internal
staff, managers, external candidates, and vendors.
* Ability to adjust quickly to changing situations and navigate new
* Consistently acts with integrity and professionalism, while
maintaining confidentiality in all situations.
Location: 4950 Communication Avenue,Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: MDVIP LLC, Boca Raton , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!