Corporate Contract Auditor
Company: Bluegreen Resorts
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The Corporate Contract Auditor is a multi-task oriented position
responsible for auditing/processing contract sales documents for
accuracy to comply with company policies in order to recognize
The functions related to these accountabilities require the review
of various legal documents as dictated by the process.
The Corporate Contract Auditor is responsible to review and process
the receipt of correspondence, communications and material received
from consumers and/or their agent. This position is responsible to
update and maintain owner contract status's in TSW and manage
contract status workflow in a timely manner to meet department
* Receive and validate contract packages sent from site. Notify
site of discrepancies.
* Audit contract documents for accuracy of execution and compliance
to company policies: and disposition contract upon receipt of
contract package in accordance to department guidelines.
* Assign error task to site as warranted.
* Receive and review correspondence, i.e. rescission letters, owner
correspondence/kits, etc. Forward correspondence to appropriate
business units as warranted.
* Manage contract workflow in TSW to disposition status changes
daily, i.e., linked equity contracts, NSFs, etc.
* Prepare contract packages, new sales and cancels, to be sent to
the scan department daily.
* Maintain a minimum average production level as set by
* Notify CSA Audit Supervisor of any issues or problems to audit or
* Provide customer service to field offices and Corporate partners
to resolve document issues.
* Provide support and PTO coverage for the CSA audit team as
* Review Daily Detail Status report for EOM reconciliations as
* Witness RTA documents as assigned.
* Associate Degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1 year experience in an Accounting Department preferred or
transferrable experience in a related business environment, i.e.,
* Knowledge of TSW, AS400 resort/financial, LSAMs and synergy
systems, basic accounting policies and procedures, accounting,
title and mortgage fundamentals, quality services fundamentals,
sales process and contract paperwork. MS Office Outlook, Word and
Excel, internet explorer, Company's intranet system, corporate
policies and procedures.
* Strong comprehension of company policies and NSMs operational
manual. Accurately audit and process contracts as assigned in a
timely and efficient manner. Processing includes reviewing
contracts for accuracy, compliance to company policies and are
* Must be able to perform basic routine accounting functions
accurately and efficiently.
* Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and
function in multiple computer programs.
* Ability to produce high volume work product that has a high
degree of accuracy.
* Must have strong communicate skills to convey problems with
contracts and required resolution with field sales offices. Must be
able write emails that are clear, concise and easily understood by
anyone who receives it.
* Good communications and interpersonal skills to interact
effectively and maintain positive relationships with process
* Ability to function independently and as a team to cover workload
volume as necessary.
* Able to work overtime when necessary to meet company goals and
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal
employment opportunities for all candidates and team members.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and
inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate
pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment,
candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our
associates, owners and guests are a top priority. We promote fresh
air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and
sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid
vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19
vaccine. We are all in this together!
* Job Family : Corporate Compliance & Legal Leadership
* Job Function : Merit Only
* Pay Type : Hourly
Keywords: Bluegreen Resorts, Boca Raton , Corporate Contract Auditor, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!