Quality Systems Specialist Co-op
Company: CSL Behring
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionCSL Plasma is looking for a
Quality System Specialist Co-op to support the project team in the
change management and document control processes necessary to
enable organizational change and training. In this position, you
will be responsible for reviewing and processing controlled
document changes and providing support with the document change
process.ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of the Change and
Document Control Manager, the Quality Systems Specialist will:
- Process changes for all controlled documents to ensure all
documents are revised, formatted and released consistently.
- Review document changes to ensure compliance.
- Communicate and coordinate with document authors to ensure
document changes are completed and implemented based on established
- Monitor electronic approval of records, including record
- Provide support to the facility for the Document Management and
the Change Control Management Systems, including troubleshooting,
usage, and best practices.
- Provide quality oversight of records management by reviewing
and approving record inventories, scheduling and tracking records
sent to and from offsite storage, maintaining record inventories,
and assisting in identifying records ready for destruction.
- Assist leadership in identifying document control, change
control and records management issues that need correction or
improvement. Also assist Manager in preparing/conducting training,
- Participate in department and company projects to continuously
improve efficiency and quality. Identify opportunities, develop
strategies, gain consensus, test options, implement solutions, and
- Assist with facilitating change control process meetings and
participate in internal and external audits, as required.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to write and communicate technical
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite and
- Ability to understand complex problems and collaborate with
others to explore alternative solutions
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment to
refer decisions to management as neededTeam Description: The CSL
Plasma Innovation Department is responsible for the implementation
of strategic projects for the CSL Plasma US Collection
Centers.Program Description: CSL's cooperative education (co-op)
program is a hands-on experience that allows you to work alongside
industry professionals in a collaborative, global, and dynamic
environment. The six-month program immerses students in meaningful
projects that contribute to CSL's promise to save lives and protect
people's health worldwide. In addition to making an impact, you
will develop your professional skills and expand your network.About
UsOur BenefitsWe encourage you to make your well-being a priority.
It's important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at
CSL.About CSL PlasmaCSL Plasma is one of the world's largest
collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people
with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy
lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us.
Learn more about CSL Plasma .We want CSL to reflect the world
around usAs a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries,
CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.Do work that matters at CSL
Keywords: CSL Behring, Boca Raton , Quality Systems Specialist Co-op, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!