Intern - Procurement Specialist
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Summary: ADT is offering an exciting opportunity to join our
2023 Summer Internship Program. This will be a 10-week program to
attract emerging talent eager to learn and be a part of ADT s
success as we continue to empower customers to protect and connect
to what matters most through safe, smart and sustainable solutions.
Summary: Assist procurement leadership with identification and
implementation of process improvement initiatives, system
enhancements, metrics and reporting. Provide support to all offices
and employees on all procurement and system related matters and
maintains effective communication & interface with the organization
and the preferred suppliersDuties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of all procurement, supplier,
contract management and sourcing solution suites
- Understands and develops redundant processes, where required,
to ensure smooth and efficient production flow. Participates in
continuous improvement activities and provides suggestions for cost
reduction and improved efficiency.
- Reviews procurement of non-standard items. Working with
Sourcing and selects suppliers for lower cost items or items of
limited scope and complexity and negotiates price, delivery,
quality and service.
- Creates and reviews reports to ensure purchase orders, invoice
payments etc. are accurately being processed and documented.
- Supplier and Internal User, communication, and training for
Procure 2 Pay (P2P) systems.
- Assist with developing and maintaining procurement systems User
and supplier help guides.
- Procure 2 Pay (P2P) systems form and template management
- Support users with procurement systems Data Reports
- Catalog management with suppliers and business key
- Assist in implementation of Procure 2 Pay (P2P) systems new
features or business requirements.
- Assist in monitoring Procure 2 Pay (P2P) systems compliance and
assist with process documentation for internal audit.
- Assist with submitting Procure 2 Pay (P2P) systems supplier
support creating support tickets and troubleshooting issues.
- Actively involved in the solution implementation to ensure that
solutions are accurately scoped and delivered in line with the
expectations of the business.
- Work on final configuration set up and guide customers in
- Other procurement and systems duties and special projects as
assigned.Requirements:Education: College Degree in Business
Administration or equivalent experienceExperience: 2+ years of
relevant experience. Skills: Advanced computer skills and
proficient in Microsoft Office Professional Suite. Excellent
written and verbal communications skills. Must be team oriented and
able to multitask.ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an
inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and
applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn
Keywords: ADT, Boca Raton , Intern - Procurement Specialist, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!