Title Specialist II
Company: Bluegreen Vacations Corporation
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Purpose:The Title Specialist II is responsible for the regular
processing, closing and administration of closings for timeshare
sales, residential sales or the recovery of inventory or assets for
the business clients or consumers of Resort Title Agency, Inc. The
functions related to these accountabilities requires the creation
of various legal documents related to the title industry,
performance of due diligence within various systems and records to
determine and or confirm the ownership of the underlying real
estate and at times may require additional functions to clear any
title impediments. This position is also responsible for the data
entry and/or maintenance of various systems and must also develop,
review and/or manage certain reports. Generally, the position of
Title Specialists assists with the business to business
relationships established by the organization, however depending on
the assigned responsibilities, this position may be required to
communicate with consumers on a regular basis to provide certain
services. The Title Specialist will be assigned to one of two
divisions within Resort Title Agency Inc: either the Association
Services (Inventory Recovery) division of Resort Title working with
associations, consumers and business customers for the recovery of
inventory or assets or the transfer of such inventory or assets to
third parties; or the Title Services division working primarily
with timeshare and residential closing in a business to business or
consumer to consumer setting.Responsibilities:
- Accurately process closings of timeshare or residential sales
or asset/inventory recovery closings as assigned in a timely and
- Processing includes: reviewing purchase contracts and sales
documentation, reviewing the title history of timeshare inventory
to ensure clear title is assigned to the respective transaction,
reviewing loan status, preparing closing documents which includes
title policies, delivery and receipt of recoding documents.
- Accurately process and efficiently perform any post-closing
administrative tasks including but not limited to monitoring
documents returned from recording, updating recording information,
delivery of trailing documents to customers, file retention and/or
other tasks as required by management or as may be added from time
- Assist management and other department members in resolving
inventory problems and data processing requests which may require
cross-departmental communication and/or communication (written or
verbal) with consumers.
- As directed, assist with various acquisitions, sales or
investment transactions of Bluegreen corporation or other business
customers which may require the use of timeshare inventory as
security, including but not limited to title searches, preparing
releases, preparing commitments, or performing due diligence.
- As directed, assist or manage certain administrative projects
or functions which may have a legal nature or concern which may
include tasks that require a high degree of internal and external
- Prepare various administrative documents and perform various
administrative functions generally related to title or real estate
closings such as: perform title searches; preparation, review
and/or update of estoppels, receipt of payments from customers for
services; prepare affidavits, releases, deeds, mortgages, HUD
documents or other required functions necessary to close a real
estate based transaction, transfer real estate, etc.
- Access various systems of Resort Title Agency, Inc., Bluegreen
Corporation or its clients as well as various external systems
including the Internet and external title search databases.
- Title Specialists must meet processing goals and deadlines as
set forth by management which may change from time to time as
business needs require.
- Identify, communicate and/or resolve as needed title issues
related to timeshare or residential inventory.
- Assists in various office functions, such as data entry into
different systems, accounts payable, disbursements from escrow
checking accounts, updating records, filing, copying, etc.
- All functions require substantial data entry to various
operating systems and Title Specialists must manage multiple
systems and accurate data entry.
- Communicate on a regular basis any potential areas of
improvement to management that may make processing more efficient.
- High School Diploma and 2 years post high school education
- 2 years' work experience required, preferably with contracts,
loan real estate and title.
- Experience in hospitality industry required. Experience in
finance or accounting preferred.
- Title Agent license in any state preferred but not required for
- Computer literate with a strong knowledge of MS Office suite.
Prior experience with any title closing software, AS400 and Loan
serve experience is a plus but not required.
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented.
- Must possess strong communication (written and verbal) and
organizational skills (writing sample will be requested).
- Customer service driven personality as well as cross-function,
multi-task oriented skills required for success.
- Driven personality to succeed, learn and develop.
- Independent self-starter with creative solutions. EOE Statement
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal
employment opportunities for all candidates and team members.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and
inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate
pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment,
candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug
test. EOE/DFW At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and
wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority.
We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly
clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits
such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your
COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!Other details
- Job Family Real Estate Title Services
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly Apply Now
Keywords: Bluegreen Vacations Corporation, Boca Raton , Title Specialist II, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!