Client Service Specialist
Company: Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Adelson Group is looking to hire an experienced client service
specialist. This is a great opportunity to join and work for one of
the top growing financial planning practices, and work as a team
member of an independent advisory team of Ameriprise Financial.
- Client advocate providing exceptional client service for a high
level of client satisfaction. Acting as the first line of response,
you will communicate in an open, helpful, and engaging tone and
focus on finding the right solution to address questions and
- Assist advisors in preparing financial plans, conducting
investment research, and completing trades and transactions.
- Prepare and summarize client meetings - scheduling and
confirming meetings, salesforce entry, preparing the agenda and
summary of meetings, and providing necessary follow-up.
- Prepare and ensure new business paperwork is successfully
submitted. Includes preparing forms, obtaining appropriate
signatures, monitor new insurance applications and conditions, and
- Prepare for and coordinate marketing events - creating
marketing compliance documentation, implementation of event, and
managing event marketing reimbursement.
- Provide general administrative duties such as answering the
advisors' phone, preparing routine client correspondence, support
for closes, set up of client files, copy and new business
correspondence and alerts, and money movement. Required
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- College degree or equivalent
- 2 - 4 years relevant experience required
- Experience working in a client service environment providing
high level client service
- Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills
- Good organization and time management skills. Able to manage
multiple priorities and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written.
Able to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Process oriented and can work with a team
- Strong computer and software skills Preferred Licenses:
- Series 7
- State securities agent registration (S63 or S66) Optional
- State IAR registration (S65 or S66)
- Life, Accident, and Health licenses Benefits:
- Competitive salary and incentive program
- Health insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - elective deferrals and matching
- Company Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid vacation time and company observed holidays
- Excellent training opportunities to increase your knowledge
within the industry through our licensing reimbursement
- Professional Career Development Plan - We work with you to
identify your desired career path and provide growth opportunities
within our practice.
- Being a part of a team that truly cares for their clients and
- Team culture and our environment is VERY important to us -
honesty, integrity, excellence, supportive, communicative,
collaborative, encouraging, engaging and fun! About Our Company At
Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping
clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and
employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and
collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward
the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're
motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares
about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise
Financial. Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual
orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited
Keywords: Ameriprise Financial, Inc., Boca Raton , Client Service Specialist, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!