Company: Mutual of America
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Mutual of America Financial Group
Job Title: Pension Specialist
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Who We Are:
Mutual of America Financial Group ("Mutual of America") has
specialized in providing retirement plan products and services to
small and mid-sized corporations and non-profit organizations since
1945. Utilizing local offices with non-commissioned sales
representatives, they offer a wide variety of retirement savings
plans and services, including 401(k), 403(b), and 457(b) deferred
compensation plans. Mutual of America also provides investment
vehicles to individuals for their retirement and other long-term
- Provide guidance, direction and alternatives to personnel in
Marketing and other divisions to aid in meeting the objectives of
clients and prospects.
- Review and approve all plan provision requests for new cases,
changeovers and amendments.
- Produce standard and non-standard plan amendments, as
requested, for existing clients.
- Produce standard and non-standard plan documents, as requested,
for new clients.
- Research non-standard client requests to determine whether the
requests comply with IRS, DOL and ERISA guidelines.
- Prepare distribution memos to inform various operating areas of
administration for approved non-standard provisions.
- Review and approve corrective contributions, check requisitions
and refund requests.
- Projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Effective written and verbal skills
- PC Knowledge (Word, Excel and Access preferred)
We offer a base salary and bonus potential in addition to
outstanding benefits (which start on your first day of employment),
including a comprehensive health plan, pension plan, 401(k) with
company match, life insurance, vacation days and paid holidays.
Visitwww.mutualofamerica.com/careersfor additional details about
life at Mutual of America. You can also follow us
Mutual of America Financial Group provides equal employment
opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for
employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex,
pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age,
marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or
military status, or any other classification prohibited by
Keywords: Mutual of America, Boca Raton , Pension Specialist, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!