Acct Receivable Associate
Company: Newsmax Media, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 23, 2022
General Description:Assist the Accounting department with data
entry, invoice processing, recording transactions, assisting with
audits and fact checking Customer documents. You should be accurate
and organized, with good analytical skills.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with
Financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying,
classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables
- Prepares bills, invoices and bank data.
- Reconciles the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all
payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders
and contacting clients.
- Other reconciliation work as assigned.
- AA in Accounting with 1-2 years experience or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Working understanding of GAAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Good problem-solving and time management skills
- Advanced experience with Excel and Outlook
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experience with computers and ERP/Accounting Software
Keywords: Newsmax Media, Inc., Boca Raton , Acct Receivable Associate, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!