Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Company Overview: At ADT, we've been in the business of helping
save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. For more information, visit or follow us on , , and . Major
Responsibilities Reporting to an Internal Audit Manager, the
Internal Auditor will participate in execution of internal controls
testing to support Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance, as well
as financial and operational audits of ADT operations. The Internal
Auditor will interact with financial, operational, and IT
management personnel across the company and will be exposed to
financial and business operations. Position Objectives &
- Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to enhance
and protect organizational value.
- Participate in audit and SOX Compliance planning, fieldwork,
- Participate in the execution of audit projects to ensure
defined objectives are met, under supervision.
- Prepare workpapers in accordance with Internal Audit department
- Assist in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal
controls and compliance with corporate policies and
- Assist in identifying audit issues and root causes, recommend
improved internal controls and processes.
- Participate in remediation efforts to ensure corrective action
plans are sufficiently developed and implemented by the relevant
- Ensuring any changes identified through control testing is
promptly communicated and properly documented in the Department GRC
- Participate in presenting clear and concise observations to
Internal Audit management and operational management.
- Willing to travel up to 15%. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Education / Work Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or other relevant
- Recent graduate, relevant work experience preferred.
- Certification preferred, but not required. Must be able to
obtain a professional certification (CPA or CIA) within two years
of employment. Core Competencies:
- Inquisitive, strong work ethic independently takes initiative,
time management skills, commitment to continuous improvement, drive
to develop business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a diverse
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Computer skills (Intermediate/Advanced Excel, PowerPoint). ADT
LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are
committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our
best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels
valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We
can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an
environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us
online at jobs.adt.com to learn more. -
Keywords: ADT, Boca Raton , Internal Auditor, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!