Company: LHC Group. Inc
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Currently Hiring Per Diem CNA's/HHA's to provide service to
patients in the Boca Raton Area! - -We have an Employee Loyalty
Bonus Program! - - We offer WEEKLY Pay and Flexible Schedules!
-"Earn Paid Time Off when you work 32 hours or more in a week yet
still receive the flexibility and perks of being part-time." -The
PRN Private Duty Aide is a person who provides aide, support,
assistance with personal hygiene and household functions for an
individual to be able to remain in their own home. -Almost Family,
a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for
hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients
to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and
health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to
deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals,
physicians and families choose LHC Group because we aare united by
a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Reports observations of the client's condition to the Agency
Director or accounts manager. Notifies the Agency Director
immediately if any incidents or accidents occur.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Drives safely, complies with traffic regulations, and wears a
seat belt when business travel is required.
- May provide or assist clients with activities of daily living
including: bathing in bed, tub or shower; care of hair including
shampoo, combing and brushing; care of teeth and mouth including
denture care; nail care, filing only; skin care including pericare
and applying lotion; transfer of patient from bed to chair and to
wheelchair. Transfer of patients on and off bedpan, -commode and
toilet. Assist client in preparing for bed. Position patient in bed
as directed. Assists with ambulation including with cane, walker
and crutches. Personal care dressing of client. Medication
- Assists with household tasks directly essential to client's
- Accompanies client to medical appointments or shopping and
performing other essential errands, if necessary.
- Measures and records oral, rectal, and auxiliary temperatures,
pulse and respiration, and blood pressure when ordered within the
training limitations of the aide.
- Prepares meals as required based upon client--'s preferred
diet. May need to feed client if required.
- Provides clean and safe environment within the home including
safe use of equipment such as side rails, oxygen, wheelchairs,
Hoyer lifts, etc.
- Ensures confidentiality of client records and information.
- Records and reports activities related to personal care
responsibilities, as required.
- Responds promptly to client requests
- Documents all client related activities in a timely
- Participates in performance improvement inservices.
- Reacts to change productively and performs other job-related
tasks and duties as assigned.Experience Desired
- Six months experience in home care preferred.License
- Current Certification as a Nursing Assistant in state of
employment or HHA certification.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.Skill Requirements
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age,
race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to transfer, maneuver, and lift incapacitated clients
in home setting.
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and write, high school -diploma or
- A minimum of one -year experience as an aide/personal care
assistant in a heath care setting or completion of a training
program with a minimum of 75 hours instruction required.
- Demonstration -of competency by -written -exam and successful
-completion of -skills performance test for Home Health Aide
- Possess the ability to transfer, maneuver, and lift
incapacitated clients in the home setting.Equal Opportunity
Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC Group. Inc, Boca Raton , Almost Family, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!