Company: Digital Gaming Corporation
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 16, 2022
You will be required to perform as a member of the Systems
Operations team to support the installation, optimization,
integration, troubleshooting, recovery, modification, and upgrading
of IT systems and components to provide services that enable the
Systems to be highly available. You will require intimate knowledge
of tools and mechanisms for distributing new or upgraded software,
as they become available. Should be able to work with other senior
staff to deploy and maintain the production environments.
You will need to ensure projects utilizing production platforms are
appropriately engineered and secured using best practices for the
specific solution or application. Perform technical problem
resolution and support with minimal guidance to completion. Stay
abreast of current technologies and make recommendations based on
knowledge and research.
You will be working on a highly virtualized environment and
contributing towards improving automation and orchestration of the
virtual environment on an ongoing basis to ensure the solutions and
technologies continue to meet the business objectives in an
You will be required to maintain an intimate knowledge of various
cloud platforms and technologies. Work with other Senior Staff to
design, deploy and maintain various cloud solutions in the likes of
AWS and Azure. This will include maintaining an in-depth
understanding of cloud data storage and analytics.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the installation, optimization, integration,
troubleshooting, recovery, modification, and upgrading of IT
systems and components.
- Distributing new or upgraded software, deploying, and
maintaining environments, and managing our external DNS Environment
including configuration and support.
- Responsibility for our Citrix environment, including
installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Ensuring server-based projects are appropriately engineered and
secured using best practices for the specific solution or
application and performing technical problem resolution and
- Staying abreast of current technologies and making
recommendations based on knowledge and research.
- Administration of multiple hardware platforms (Blade, Server,
- POC and new product testing
- Driving Operational efficiency through Automation and
- Creating internal projects to improve process or
- Work on projects with a team
- Scripting and automation
- After hours support
- Support Active Directories and other MS environments
- Backup and data life-cycle reporting
- Patching & compliance maintenance
- System Builds
- Provide effective, efficient, and professional solutions to all
customers' queries or concerns.
- Provide support and deployment functions outside of normal
working hours when required.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of
responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any
other reasonable duties in order to achieve business
- 5 years+ experience in Microsoft Server and Applications in
- Base server certification server + and knowledge of Server
applications such as SQL, IIS, SMTP, FTP, and others are
- Scripting practices and understanding of utilizing scripts
specifically PowerShell are also required.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with Active
Directory and Microsoft DNS services
- Successful applicants will hold relevant Microsoft and VMware
Certifications and a solid foundation of the Microsoft Server
- A solid understanding of virtualization (VMware) and Automation
is required, as well as Cloud Integration
- Solid understanding of automation and delivering infrastructure
- Experience working with Ansible AWX or another automation
- Knowledge of Linux OS would be highly Advantageous
- Experience working in either Azure or AWS cloud services is
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Highly motivated, comfortable working in a start-up
environment, and not afraid to multitask. The role may require the
individual to work on multiple products and technologies in the
short term with a long-term view to specialize in a specific
- The ability to work in a team environment and to make a
positive contribution to help build our culture.
- Commercial awareness and ability to carry this through daily
activities. Our customers' success will result in our success and
everything we do must help our business strive for success.
- Problem-Solving skills and a passion for all things IT
- Good basic knowledge of common web/system security practices &
- Knowledge and Experience working with Kubernetes would be
Keywords: Digital Gaming Corporation, Boca Raton , System Engineer, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!