Program Delivery Specialist
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference - for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of ADT Commercial, you'll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit - -or follow us on - -and -. Position Summary: The successful
delivery, facilitation and marketing of new projects and programs
to internal and external stakeholders. The Project Delivery
Specialist will work with other key departments (Marketing,
Operations, Sales, Learning & Development, etc.) to develop maximum
adoption of new programs throughout the organization. - Duties And
- Assist in the marketing and delivery of completed projects and
programs to the field / externally.
- Collaborate with key partner departments (marketing,
operations, sales, learning & development, talent acquisition,
etc.) in the creation, development, and utilization of resources
critical to the delivery and - adoption of different projects and
- Organize, Coordinate, and run events applicable to the programs
being delivered to the field.
- Work with the departments adopting the new programs to ensure
understanding and utilization. Act as a conduit to other program
SMEs to ensure potential issues/roadblocks are identified, address,
and resolved. Minimum Qualifications (Education/Experience):
- Associate's or college degree required
- Familiarization with marketing and project management concepts,
methodologies, and practices
- Basic computer skills required
- 1-2 years in related field preferred
- Alarm industry experience preferred
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis in marketing or
- Project management credentials (CAPM, Project+, PMP, CSM, etc.)
- Comprehends and learns department practices, rules and
- Speaks clearly and concisely.
- Effectively communicates with a diverse population.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Reacts and thinks quickly and effectively in difficult
- Follows written and oral instructions/direction.
- Public speaking and formal and informal presentation
- Ability to locate informational resources as needed.
- Proficient with prioritizing decisions based upon multiple
criteria and identifiable standards of policies and
- Multi-tasking in various situations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt to change as business needs require. ADT
Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do
our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee
feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save
lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent
working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Boca Raton , Program Delivery Specialist, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!