Data Associate Co-op (12 month assignment)
Company: CSL Behring
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionCSL Plasma is looking for a Data Associate Co-op
to support existing departments in developing oversight reports and
dashboards to monitor project performance. In this position, you
will work with key stakeholders to conduct user stories, evaluate
data, and prepare report development
requirements.Responsibilities---Under the supervision of the
Associate Director of Operations and Quality, the Data Associate
- Provide support for data management and process improvement
- Assist with validating, updating and verifying data, project
scheduling and reports.
- Gather operational data to examine past business
- Maintain records, process tools and documentation.
- Assist with the design and implementation of data management
solutions to drive data strategies for the project team.
- Verify the accuracy of the data and act as a liaison with
project stakeholders, recommending ways to strengthen data
integrity, quality and availability across the enterprise through
data governance best practices and data standards.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure data quality, consistency
- Respond to data requests from the project team.
- Identify data patterns and trends, and provide insights to
enhance business planning and process improvement.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.Qualifications---
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in PowerBI or Qlik Sense is preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with others to identify practical
solutions to complex issues
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports,
work-related manuals, publications, and presentationsTeam
Description: The CSL Plasma Innovation Department is responsible
for the implementation of strategic projects for the CSL Plasma US
Collection Centers.Program Description: CSL's cooperative education
(co-op) program is a hands-on experience that allows you to work
alongside industry professionals in a collaborative, global, and
dynamic environment. The six-month program immerses students in
meaningful projects that contribute to CSL's promise to save lives
and protect people's health worldwide. In addition to making an
impact, you will develop your professional skills and expand your
network.About UsOur BenefitsWe encourage you to make your
well-being a priority. It's important and so are you. Learn more
about how we care at CSL.About CSL PlasmaCSL Plasma is one of the
world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to
ensure that people with rare and serious diseases are able to live
normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives
depend on us. Learn more about CSL Plasma .We want CSL to reflect
the world around usAs a global organisation with employees in 35+
countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more
about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.Do work that matters at
Keywords: CSL Behring, Boca Raton , Data Associate Co-op (12 month assignment), Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!