Systems Operator -
Company: AutoNation Headquarters
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 11, 2022
**Must be at least 18 years old to be considered.**
Overview:Position Summary:An entry level operations professional
performing work under close supervision.
- Responds to system and application messages.
- Completes assigned tasks, user requests, and process updates by
following defined procedures.
- Monitors performance of the operations environment, providing
1st level event and incident response and resolution, including
coordinating with vendors when needed.
- Provides preventative maintenance on assigned technologies,
following established procedures.
- Provides incoming call support for all operational related
incidents and escalations.
- Provides proper turnover reports to other
- Continues to develop an understanding of the infrastructure and
all applicable processes and procedures.
- Documents new procedures in a clear and concise manner. May
participate in the development of new or modified procedures.
- Maintains compliance with relevant policies and procedures and
escalates any concerns as appropriate.
- Participates in a weekly on call rotation to maintain and
provide critical system support when required.
- Has basic knowledge of the operations environment. Can
interpret computer-generated messages and take the appropriate
action, following standard procedures.
- Continues to learn the tools, procedures, and processes needed
to monitor and support the operations environment.
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free
Keywords: AutoNation Headquarters, Boca Raton , Systems Operator -, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!