Certified Medical Assistant - Bilingual
Company: All Medical Personnel
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Specialty: Medical AssistantLocations: Boca Raton, FLShift: M-F,
8-5Start Date: ASAPJob Details
- The Medical Assistant is the first point of contact for patient
- Responsible for administrative duties in addition to patient
- Performs varied activities and moderately complex
administrative/operational/customer support assignments.
- Performs computations.
- Typically works on semi-routine assignments
- Performs clinical duties such as discussing symptoms and
gathering and inputting information into the electronic medical
records system, taking vital signs, giving injections, performing
diagnostic tests, collecting specimens, drawing blood, sterilizing
and cleaning equipment, and maintaining examination rooms at an
outpatient care site.
- Collaborates closely with Physicians and Nurses.
- Delivers direct patient care dependent on what active
- Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of
area/department policy and methods for completing assignments.
- Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations
and quality standards, but has some latitude over
prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction.
- Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some
opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent
- High School Diploma1
- 3 years of Medical Assistant experience in back-office direct
- Applicable State licensure in field of study (RMA/ CMA)
- Current CPR certification
- less than 2 years of Professional leadership experience
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of
Humana/Senior Bridges Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If
selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Experience in a fast pace/high volume environment
- Experience with MS Outlook
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization
focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Preferred Qualifications- Bilingual, Hands-on professional
Phlebotomy experience, Experience with Electronic Medical Records,
Experience with HEDIS, Active Medical Assistant Certification or
Registration from the following: American Association of Medical
Assistant (AAMA), National Healthcareer Association, American
Registry of Medical Assistants, National Association for Health
Professionals, and/or American Medical Technologist Rad tech
license ( AART)About UsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader
in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts
(SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our
goal is to simplify the healthcare staffing process with a flexible
and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional
and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States.
Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the
perfect healthcare staffing opportunity!
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Boca Raton , Certified Medical Assistant - Bilingual, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!