Remote Talent Acquisition
Company: Sage Dental
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you looking for an opportunity to grow with a
successful company?Sage Dental has 80+ offices in Florida and
Georgia and we are continuing to grow. As part of our growth, our
Talent Acquisition team is looking for a dynamic and talented
professional. The Specialty Dentist Recruiter (remote) is
responsible for all recruitment tasks for all Sage Dental offices
in Florida and Georgia. The successful candidate will have solid
experience in dental recruitment (General Dentists or Specialists)
with a customer service attitude and be willing to travel up to
5-10% of the time.Responsibilities:
- Operates as a Strategic Talent Advisor, partnering with the
business to drive all aspects of the full-cycle recruitment
- Partners with Hiring Managers to develop and understand
position requirements and demonstrates a strong understanding of
the talent landscape, analytics, and sourcing strategies.
- Manage relations with specialty programs for Endodontics,
Periodontics, Oral Surgery, and other specialties as needed.
- Ensures a high level of candidate engagement and positive
- Drives and influences the candidate assessment and selection
process with the broader hiring team.
- Extends job offers and negotiates terms.
- Maintains a strong pipeline of qualified candidates and
cultivates a strong network of passive talent.
- Anticipates and proactively communicates recruiting activity
and status to Hiring Managers and Business Partners.
- Leverage technology and tools to maximize candidate quality and
- Influences and improves recruiting processes and metrics.
- Partners closely with broader TA team to ensure consistent
application of recruiting processes and practices.Requirements:
- 5 years experience in Doctor Recruiting or Talent Acquisition,
DSO (Dental Support Organization) experience and Specialty Dentist
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have personal integrity and accept accountability for
actions and decisions.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and the ability to
successfully problem solve.
- Possess strong communication and negotiating skills.
- Exhibit strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% to attend dental conferences,
career fairs, etc.Apply today!
Keywords: Sage Dental, Boca Raton , Remote Talent Acquisition, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!