Sr. Customer Success Specialist
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionHere's the scoop:The Senior Customer Success
Specialist is responsible for inbound customer support and
training. You will utilize exceptional communication and
organization skills while providing excellent customer service.What
- Responsible for account planning to ensure proactive customer
outreach and training with the goal of increasing users and
- Act as the customer point of contact, ensuring clear and
consistent communication across inbound service activities, upsells
into the account, and outbound customer outreach.
- Serves as the negotiator for commercial terms with customers on
contract issues, renewal pricing, and past due payments in addition
to being proactive with renewals.
- Coordinate the processing, communication, and implementation of
all customer changes, including performing modifications on
searches per customer requests.
- Adhere to customer needs and expectations, by interfacing
between sales, Relationship Management, and the customer to build a
strategy for success during a customer's subscription period.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of service issues affecting
GovSpend's product environment including proactive problem
avoidance, behavior, and maintenance practices.
- Escalate appropriate retention efforts to their Relationship
Management Team Lead.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis including incident and
problem management activities.
- Identify, facilitate, and ensure effective communication of all
technical queries and problem resolution from the customer as
related to customer support, while adhering to outlined customer
- Provide excellent customer training on all GovSpend
- Dedicate yourself to becoming well-versed in the SLED and FED
- Clearly and professionally communicate with customers while
thoroughly documenting all interactions with customers in the
- Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.What
- Bachelor's degree in business or related area. Proven work
experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years of sales, customer service or relationship management
experience driving customer-related strategy or retention.
- Background in customer service, operations, customer
engagement, satisfaction, and retention with a proven track record
- Background in customer training and support
- Highly data-driven mindset and passion for analytics.
- Track record of working cross-functionally to effectively
communicate/drive customer/market feedback.
- Strong computer navigation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, listening, and
- Thorough understanding of market research, data collection, and
- Excellent verbal and strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests
- Ability to problem-solve and bring a timely resolution to
- Ability to work independently and to be self-motivated based on
pre-defined goals.***This is a remote opportunity- must reside in
FL***SmartProcure/GovSpend is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring,
retaining, and promoting qualified candidates without regard to
age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status,
physical or mental disability, citizenship, military status, sexual
orientation, genetic information or any category protected by
federal, state or local law.Powered by JazzHRzlKja9K6jb
Keywords: SmartProcure-GovSpend, Boca Raton , Sr. Customer Success Specialist, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!