PPC Team Lead or Sr. Strategist (Ecomm)
Company: Lamark Media
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Lamark Media ("Lamark") is an integrated digital marketing firm
driven by a simple philosophy: create extraordinary marketing
campaigns that yield positive, measurable results for their clients
and strategic partners. Lamark's methodology is to create a custom
omni-channel strategy that leverages digital marketing assets like
a portfolio which can be measured, optimized and scaled for
long-term success.The company was founded in 2009 with the vision
of developing a full-service platform that provides a comprehensive
suite of digital marketing services in-house with an agnostic
approach to driving growth. -Our mission is to create more value
for others. Our core values inspire us to over-deliver on
expectations and to create more success for the partners we serve.
- -Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for creating, optimizing, and managing Ecommerce
- Perform daily platform management of Paid
Search/Shopping/Display accounts on Google AdWords, Microsoft BING
Ads, AMAZON, and/or other platforms for a variety of
- Ongoing maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, budget
caps, CPC's, impression share, quality score and other relevant
- Building, scaling, optimizing campaigns leveraging best
- Writing and testing relevant ad copy, assisting with landing
page optimization, building and maintaining e-commerce feeds, and
working with the creative team on display/retargeting formats.
- Managing and optimize display network placement lists and other
contextual advertising platforms.
- Perform technical audits for new and existing business for
pitches and identification of opportunities.
- Cross functional training in and outside of the paid media
- Collaborating with the Organic Search (SEO), Paid Social Media,
Programmatic, Creative, and Client Partnerships teams on strategy
- Communicating with clients via Client Experience around
results, tests, and needs on a weekly to monthly basis.
- Generating weekly and monthly client reporting for all KPIs,
goals, test results, insights, and other initiatives.Professional
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate strategy and
insights to various audiences.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and
time management skills.
- Flexibility to shift gears and pivot quickly when needed.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 5 years minimum of experience in Paid Search, Shopping, and/or
- Experience with working with large monthly or annual budget
accounts is preferred.
- E-commerce Experience is a MUST.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics
tools including Google Analytics and other reporting
tools.(Tableau, Lucky Orange, SEMRush..etc.)
- Experience working with SEM ad platforms - AdWords, BING,
Yahoo, Analytics, AdRoll, LiveRamp, Feednomics, GoDataFeed,
- Google AdWords & Google Analytics Certifications (will require
in first 90 days if not up to date)
- BS/BA degree preferred.PERKS AND BENEFITS
Incredible company culture - we are
passionate about the impact we make every day, we balance freedom
with responsibility, and we aim for a consultative, transparent,
and communicative approach in both our internal and client
relationshipsDiverse and forward-thinking environmentGreat career
growth opportunity-you'll have direct access to agency
leadershipCompany-assisted medical insurance programs, life
insurance, optional vision and dental insurance programs, and
short-term and long-term disability offered401(k) with employer
matching At Lamark Media, we're looking for people with passion,
grit, and high integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your
experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills
and passion will stand out; especially if your career has taken
some extraordinary twists and turns. At Lamark Media, we welcome
diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't
afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.PLEASE NOTE: As a company,
we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Lamark Media may
include phone/video interviews, written projects, and/or on-site
interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every
applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates
with whom we identify a potential fit. -
Keywords: Lamark Media, Boca Raton , PPC Team Lead or Sr. Strategist (Ecomm), Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!