Company: Midwest Fuel Injection Service Corporation
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 12, 2022
With 13 locations and growing, Metro Fuel Injection specializes in
remanufacturing fuel injection pumps, injectors and turbochargers.
We are looking for an individual to join our team of Diesel
Technicians in our Boca Raton, FL location.The ideal Diesel
Technician must be a hardworking, self-starter that is able to work
in a fast paced environment. Duties will include, cleaning, tearing
down, rebuilding and calibrating fuel injection pumps and
injectors.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DIESEL TECHNICIAN
- Clean, teardown, assemble and test our remanufactured fuel
injection pumps and injectors.
- Uses chemical and mechanical methods to clean incoming pumps
- Teardown of cleaned assemblies using hand and small power tools
- Uses various tools and equipment to assemble the pump or
- Must follow documented procedures and work instructions..
SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS OF A DIESEL TECHNICIAN
- Previous diesel pump experience is a plus.
- High school diploma or GED, College or trade school, automotive
repair training and good mechanical aptitude highly desirable.
- Detail oriented, results driven, fosters Teamwork, and
maintains a safe and healthy working environment.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
OF A DIESEL TECHNICIAN
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance;
and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently
lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally life and/or move
up to 70 pounds.
- This is a stand-up position that requires standing at a work
bench while working all day.PM21
Keywords: Midwest Fuel Injection Service Corporation, Boca Raton , Diesel Assembler, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!