Administrative Assistant/Front Desk Team Lead
Company: FirstService Residential
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 9, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:Oversees all Front Desk staff. Has the
competency and intrapersonal skills to work independently,
andwithout direct supervision.Possesses strong communication,
telephone, and customer service skills.Detailed oriented and able
to multitask.Meets and greets residents; checks guests and service
providers in/out. Able to understand and react to emergency
response and access control procedures; monitors and operates
electronic security control systems; and accurately maintains daily
logs, records and forms.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees and schedules all Front Desk staff for building.
- Maintains schedules and timesheets/cards for payroll
- Keeps track of activity logs, incident reports for the
- Provides training for all new hires assigned to property.
- Assists in investigations, tape/log reviews for any unusual
- Helps Property Manager with any special requests, i.e.
administrative work, mailings, etc.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication and time
- Monitors Emergency Response System.
- Greets and directs residents, guests and invitees.
- Monitors and controls Electronic Security Control Systems.
- Responds to emergency situations in a timely and efficient
manner within > > > > > hours of notification.
- Monitors and controls access to the building.
- Maintains daily log, records and forms.
- Resolves and follows-up on all complaints/issues.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the
- May be assigned other duties by the on-site property
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work
environment.OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE &
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred. College level
courses in business or hospitality preferred.Experience/Knowledge:
- Two (2) to three (3) years of business experience
- Command of information system hardware/software is
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Multiple language fluency is desirable.
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift 30 - 50 lbs;
- Work in an upright standing or sitting position for long
periods of time;
- Handle, finger, grasp and lift objects and packages;
- Reach with hands and arms;
- Communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information by
means of the spoken and written word;
- Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as
required to meet the job functions;
- Complete all required forms.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends based on project
- Ability to respond to emergencies and callouts on a timely
manner.The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job
description; therefore, management has the right to assign or
reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any
Keywords: FirstService Residential, Boca Raton , Administrative Assistant/Front Desk Team Lead, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!