Accounting Administrative Assistant
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 9, 2022
This position is based out of Boca Raton, FL
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in
commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic
and international - and our clients are the world's premier
commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset
managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to
meet our clients' needs. Our continued expansion of services,
unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices
have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for
clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial
and other commercial property sectors.
Join the exciting BlueTeam! The
What You'll Do---.
- Review invoices for compliance with work order and purchase
order terms and other company policies
- Review Daily Field Reports and help gather documents to assist
in client billing.
- Process AP Invoices and retain for company's records
- Communicate any discrepancies to both external and internal
parties for resolution
- Perform routine audits to ensure vendor data is complete and
- Frequently contact vendors to ensure any changes are
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
What You'll Need---
- Education and Experience
- Associates Degree or equal years (2) of experience in accounts
payable or billing. Construction and/or restoration industry
experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be computer literate and very tech savvy; able to operate
in multiple database systems, excel spreadsheets, Outlook email,
word documents, and others.
- Able to multi-task in fast paced environment, is adaptable to
- Excellent customer service approach to communications and
interactions with others.
- Must be detail oriented.
What You'll Get In Return---
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short
Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and
Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time
About Blue Team:
BlueTeam's Mission is to cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial
relationships with our clients. In order to accomplish that
mission, BlueTeam strives to be mindful, respectful and
understanding of our clients and their business needs.
Becoming valuable partners with our clients starts with building
the best team possible: recruiting top talent, training them,
supporting them, listening to them, and empowering them to help our
clients solve their restoration, construction and roofing needs.
BlueTeam is not just a "team" but a family based on our core
values: integrity, transparency, and accountability.
We believe that with quality people and teamwork, we will achieve
our goals of being a successful and well-structured profitable
organization that will treat our clients fairly and with mutual
respect, while recognizing our staff for their efforts and
BlueTeam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: BlueTeam, Boca Raton , Accounting Administrative Assistant, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!