Company: Capstone Logistics, LLC
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Shift: Compensation:$50,000 - $55,000We are looking for a
Supervisor to join our team and be part of something great. We have
an outstanding career opportunity for a driven, successful
Supervisor with 2-5 years of increasing management responsibility
in the distribution/transportation fields. This position offers a
competitive salary, bonus potential and a benefit package after 30
days. THE OPPORTUNITY: This is the final step before taking over
your own site. You will learn to represent Capstone with our
Partners, manage day to day activates with associates, all the
while ensuring that safety and productivity are always the focus.
At this stage, you may be asked to run portions of the business or
perhaps an entire shift. The Site Supervisor will train new hires
and provide an environment that is team centric. This is the
training opportunity to hone the skills necessary to run your own
site. With the growth that Capstone has experienced over the past
years, it could be sooner than you think! DAILY
- Negotiation of rates with common carrier representatives
- Running site with safety and efficiency as priorities
- Writing and balancing daily bank deposits
- Creation of daily work logs and transmission of same to
- Audit of daily labor and billing reports
- Ensure customer needs are met on a daily basis.
- Document and resolve any customer service or associate issues
- Ensure all associates follow Capstone policies and work rules
including Capstone safety work rules.
- Hold weekly safety meetings and ensure associate
- Assist in managing Site and Departmental budget.
- Scheduling associate shifts based on customer
- Interview, hire, and train new associates.
- Supervise timely and accurate data entry for all services
- Complete daily closeout, including cash balancing, data upload,
and payroll record administration according to Capstone policies
and standard operating procedures. QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2 years of supervisory / leadership experience in an industrial
- Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service
to internal and external customers.
- Ability to train, coach, and mentor warehouse associates.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to solve problems and make effective decisions in a
- Ability to manage budgets; read and interpret P&L
statements; and prepare related management reports.
- Intermediate PC skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
and PowerPoint PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to stand for long period of times.
- Ability to safely operate material handling equipment as
- Ability to work in warehouse environment on concrete flooring
and in varying temperatures
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain or Third-Party experience
- BS/BA Degree or Associates Degree with Equivalent Experience is
a plus but no required
- Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, and customer
- The ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize
assignments and direct the workforce in an ever-changing, warehouse
- Proven track record in supervision of warehouse employees
including Hiring, Training, and Termination.
- Experience with managing budgets and ability to create &
maintain various management reports.
- Intermediate computer experience, ideally with Microsoft
- Excellent aptitude in estimating rates and adding and
subtracting mentally while constantly multi-tasking.
- College degree is a plus. This description portrays in general
terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to
be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one
incumbent. The job responsibilities and tasks described herein may
be modified and expanded over time. #CBCapstone Logistics, LLC is
part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been
designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical
infrastructure industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics
industry, associates are considered exempt from local restrictions
such as curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility
restrictions when reporting to, returning from, or performing his
or her work functions.
Keywords: Capstone Logistics, LLC, Boca Raton , Supervisor, Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!