Fork Lift Operator (I)
Company: The Bountiful Company
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: November 15, 2021
The Bountiful Company, a Nestl-- Health Science Company, is a pure
play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection
of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of
vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and
active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health
and wellness of people's lives. The Bountiful Company's portfolio
of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty -, Solgar -, Osteo
Bi-Flex -, Puritan's Pride -, Sundown - and Ester-C -.Inclusion and
Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This
includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse
workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to
create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to
bring their authentic selves to work each day.Did we mention that
we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a
progressive, healthy company culture? If you've ever spent your
workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work
environment is for a person's well-being. The Bountiful Company is
committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to
wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating electric
powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as
forklift or elevating platform, to push, lift, stack, or move
products or materials by performing the following duties.Additional
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device
under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or
materials and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by using lifting device.
- Inventories materials on work floor.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or
- Must be able to document information as per SOP.
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains
regular work attendance.
- Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good
Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the
quality and quantity of product produced.
Must be licensed to operate lift equipment (Licensing may be
through internal or external training).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Military experience is a strong plus.
- Prior manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc.
within a warehouse/distribution environment
Keywords: The Bountiful Company, Boca Raton , Fork Lift Operator (I), Other , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!